Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos

Old 07-27-2004, 08:49 PM   #1
edwardbauer

Default The best watch out there is not rolex it is Breitling

Want a cool watch like james bond check out the breitling web site. There is a watch with a homing beacon that if you lost at sea or a plane crash emergancy workers can find you. Its called the Prof. Emergancy mission watch it has a removeable antena in it awsome.
edwardbauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 09:00 PM   #2
T-Bird
Regular User

yeah I've heared about that watch but if you want a Bond watch you have to buy an Omega since that's what he wears.
For the Money I would say Fossil or Swatch are the best.
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 09:01 PM   #3
Tomerville
Regular User

Id take a Breitling Colt with a blue face thank you very much

"Time is a versitile performer: it flies, marches, heals all wounds, runs out and will tell"
-Franklin Jones

^The definition of grip. Nav+Bose (standard) Arctic Silver on Blue, Heaven on Earth. '05 911 Turbo^
Tomerville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 09:13 PM   #4
edwardbauer

You should download the screensaver its pretty cool it shows the watch and tells real time and rotates
Old 07-27-2004, 09:15 PM   #5
edwardbauer

omega sucks and swatch sucks and fossil sucks more cheap watches for the poor who can not afford a real watch.
Old 07-27-2004, 09:21 PM   #6
T-Bird
Regular User

well Omega IS the Bond watch and why the fuck do you have to spend soo much on a frickin Breitling watch when I've seen way nicer looking watches from Fossil and If I were to spend a bitch load on a watch it would be a TAG.
What do you wear, a Timex?
that's the Saab of Watches isn't it? (want's to play with the big boys but can't)
Old 07-27-2004, 09:37 PM   #7
antonioledesma
Regular User

Originally Posted by T-Bird
well Omega IS the Bond watch and why the fuck do you have to spend soo much on a frickin Breitling watch when I've seen way nicer looking watches from Fossil and If I were to spend a bitch load on a watch it would be a TAG.
why would I spend so much in a watch... it's the same as..why would you spend so much in a nice bmw, mb, a ferrari?
Buy a corsa, a cavalier, a neon,any us$10000 car, they do the same.

and a tag isn't a bitch load.
Of course you're still a teenager and like more flashy watches. But I would like to have a Geneve, baume, nardin, condor, iwc, patek, audemars piquet....OMG. :shock: ..I'm wetting my pants ops:

maybe in some years you'll learn to care about these brands as you like big names in car manufacturers. If not... great for you, watches aren't your thing

EDIT
and rolex look to me as a pimp's watch. The brand doesn't have the fault, but many vulgar ppl use that watch
antonioledesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 09:56 PM   #8
T-Bird
Regular User

My Fossil isn't a flashy watch it's a very nice watch that doesn't stick out too much and didn't cost too much ($150)
I do like some expensive cars yes but I would never buy a $10,000 US car since that wouldn't even get me a Neon or Cavalier. I'm a Die Hard Ford fan not exactly the top notch fancy car companies.
Old 07-27-2004, 10:08 PM   #9
edwardbauer

Fossil is a poor mans watch hands down. The only reason rolex and tag are cool to you your rapper god wears one for bling bling. When you step out of the blured world you live in you will find that you have always sucked. Loser
Old 07-27-2004, 10:10 PM   #10
SFDMALEX
Regular User

WTF
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 10:13 PM   #11
edwardbauer

Thats why in europe people see rolex as a pimp watch. Thats why breitlings are more desireable a black rapper does not wear them. When you grow out of those sticky sheets you see there is more to life then ford and tag. Try something for me read a book. (if you can birdman)
Old 07-27-2004, 10:13 PM   #12
arturo

elitist muppet alert !
Old 07-27-2004, 10:16 PM   #13
T-Bird
Regular User

OK I fucking HATE rap OK so no that's not it and I don't like Rolex anyways they areway too overpriced and flashy. for someone who doesn't need to have an expensive watch a Fossil is NOT a poor man's watch a Poor man's watch is a Timex or one of those novelty Mickey Mouse watches NOT a Fossil have you ever owned a Fossil? they DON'T suck at all. Why the fuck should i buy a watch that I have to insure that's stupid so I would never buy a fucking Rolex or anything like that Fossil's are good enough for alot of people with money so they are good enough for me, For fucks sake I saw Michael jordan buy a damn fossil watch at their store in Water Tower place in Chicago. they are good watches and they stand behind their warranties too. I dropped one on the crystal and it cracked so I took it to the store and they just gave me a new one no questions asked plain and simple. they keep time damn well I have no regrets buying it that's why I have 3 of them.
Old 07-27-2004, 10:17 PM   #14
edwardbauer

im sorry i never had a poor mans watch i did not know how far down it went. Your touchy. Have you masterbated today
Old 07-27-2004, 10:19 PM   #15
T-Bird
Regular User

Originally Posted by edwardbauer
Thats why in europe people see rolex as a pimp watch. Thats why breitlings are more desireable a black rapper does not wear them. When you grow out of those sticky sheets you see there is more to life then ford and tag. Try something for me read a book. (if you can birdman)
Fuck off dick shit noobie I read books all the time so don't give me that shit hell you think All I like are Tag watches and Fords, well you have alot to learn you infantile little prick you seem to be more closed minded than anyone else all you like is Saab and Breitling.
Why the fuck do you need a watch with a GPS locator do you go out on expeditions into the unknown on your own alot?
I don't give a crap if the watch was built for Mr. Virgin Not many people will never need something like that.