Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 12-15-2004, 01:47 AM   #16
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
Originally Posted by RC45
That makes one wonder exactly what such a loser contributes to society as a whole?
one should drink more tea and then feed the corgies
We shall magnanimously forgive that provincial remark directed towards us... then direct that one of our servents feed the corgies...
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 01:49 AM   #17
weichenoo
Regular User

weichenoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 03:36 AM   #18
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Ronin005
its very simple, kids in grade school know how it works, why cant these "adults" understand the concept? just cause you laying around doesnt mean shit, if your not in the LINE then you dont have a spot. i dont understand how people have such a hard time understanding such a simple thing.
You are as ignorant as that fat heifer.

Ever been to a dentist or doctor?

You sign in then go sit and wait your turn.

A very similar concept that has been praciticed at this intitution for 20 years now when game tickets are sold.

You place your name on the list and await your turn.

Even a 5 year old kid understands this civilized concept.

If I had been in line - there would have been a size 12 boot jammed up that fat bitch's ass and another one wedged in her mouth.

That fat ugly cow probably eats at the buffet trough by barging to the front as well.
Old 12-15-2004, 06:57 AM   #19
fultron
Regular User

You cant honestly sleep in a perfect line for 3 days. I think it was a very innovative method. Too bad some ignorat cunts have to rune it for the rest of us.

The honor system has been corrupted...

"she probobly has taken more than one penny from the 'take a penny' cup at the quicky mart"
fultron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 12:12 PM   #20
TransAm
Regular User

She 'd fit right in if she moved to Germany, no waiting in line there, he who pushes to the front hardest gets served first!!! Or something like that.

Previous: 2003 Z4 3.0i SMG, 1995 Aprilia RS250
TransAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 03:40 PM   #21
RC45
Regular User

You are as ignorant as that fat heifer.
ignorant are the people who think they can stand out of line and get their spot back because of some list. i dont care about no damn list, its not something you HAVE to do. you want you wait in a line. dont get much simplier then that.

Ever been to a dentist or doctor?
yes and to my recollection, never have i had to sign in. thats why you make appointments, so at a specific time you are there for your turn. if they didnt make appointments, then i could understand a list for the doc, and dentist. but to buy tickets for a game or a concert first come first serve. again very simple to understand.

A very similar concept that has been praciticed at this intitution for 20 years now when game tickets are sold.
doesnt mean its the right thing to do or something that you have to do. as she said its not stated in the schools guide lines. someone took it upon them selves to do this one day and it went from there. but im sure there are plenty of people that dont like it and like she said have been wanting to do what she did but didnt have the guts to do it.

this is the first time i have ever heard of signing a paper to buy tickets, it has always been first come first served.
You basically prove the point that people are inherently selfish uncivilsed cunts - and that if it wasn't for actual laws prohibiting stealing, murder, kidnapping, extortion etc, immoral assholes such as yourself would simply take what isn't theirs and do what they please with little regard for organized society.

Hopefully some law abiding citizen will stop you in your tracks one day - violently if at all possible.

Old 12-15-2004, 06:05 PM   #22
graywolf624
Regular User

it has always been first come first served.
300 tents with people out there for 3 days equals being first come.

She did the equivelent of butting in line.
graywolf624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 07:18 PM   #23
FoxFour
Regular User

I hate to say it Ronin, but I disagree with most of what you say. There is an old saying that unfortunately, due to a majority of us living in the 'civilized' world, is a phrase that you don't hear much any more: 'Civility is the lubricant of society'
What those people that were in line did was conform to a code, not a written code, much like in the old days when a contract was sealed between two parties with just a handshake, but a code that still needs to taught to both young and old alike.
Maybe RC used the wrong example when he said that what these people did was the same as when we go to the doc's office and sign in. When we do that , we are just letting the office people know that we have arrived on schedule. These people who were camping there, they were abiding by a civilized code, put their name on the paper and then waited long hours to get what they wanted. Any 'civil' person recognizes the fact that when you put your name on the list, especially putting your name next to a number , that you await your turn. Does everything have to be set to written guidelines and rules? It appears that is the case more and more.
Many pilots of the time were the opinion that a fighter pilot in a closed cockpit was an impossible thing, because you should smell the enemy. You could smell them because of the oil they were burning.
Adolf Galland
FoxFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 08:33 PM   #24
FoxFour
Regular User

[quote="Ronin005]
you have to remember they might of been there but if they are not in line they it doesnt count. whats the one thing they always tell people top form? A STRAIGHT LINE, they were in one so they didnt have a spot.

and the fact that she was 2nd in line shows that she didnt do anything wrong or else they would of booted her to the back.

The school has been issuing a sign up list since 1985 because a lot of them wanted a chance to get these tickets, so they got there super early. People have been doing this sort of thing around here for ages, staying up all hours of the night or getting their sleeping bags and camping out for the night. If you think that's right, then fine. Good luck when you do that, I hope you can fight off a mob that's coming after you. The stupid girl really took a chance with her life. I guess all those teachings in college about non conformity and 'I am woman- Hear me roar!' really sunk into this dyke really good. Oh I can't wait when some other schmuck sees this headline and decides to do this him/herself and then winds up getting severely injured or killed.
Many pilots of the time were the opinion that a fighter pilot in a closed cockpit was an impossible thing, because you should smell the enemy. You could smell them because of the oil they were burning.
Adolf Galland
FoxFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 10:09 PM   #25
ZfrkS62
Regular User

now someone had the guts to question it.
no, someone had the disrespect to fuck someone out of a well deserved ticket! stupid cunt probably got killer seats too seats she doesn't fucking deserve.

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 12:29 AM   #26
RC45
Regular User

and the fact that she was 2nd in line shows that she didnt do anything wrong or else they would of booted her to the back.
Wrong asshole - the reason people left the steaming pile of crap alone is because they knew her type of subhuman behaviour would no doubt "run to the cops" if someone so much as looked skew at her disgusting self... as she already has done to the guy who "grabbed" her wrist.

If you are such an ignorant sheister that you fail to see anything besides your (as expected) selfish behaviour being acceptable then YOU are the sad miserable human being.

Laws appear to be in place to keep the likes of you inline.

Bottomline - you and her are very alike - quite simply bad seeds. The sad part is y'all will breed. And if there is any justice - it will be with each other.
Old 12-16-2004, 03:11 AM   #27
ZfrkS62
Regular User

The sad part is y'all will breed. And if there is any justice - it will be with each other.
1. If that cow ever breeds, tell me what beer the poor guy was drinking so i can stay the hell away from it.

2. HAHAHAHA RC is saying "y'all"! Time to get out of the south for awhile
Laws appear to be in place to keep the likes of you inline.
3. Laws, Rules and Regulations are never required until a single retard fucks it up for everyone else. The list wasn't regulated because everyone had enough honor (or honour [reffering to RC's joke about the spelling of honor and valor awhile back]) to accept the list as a form of the single file line that Ronin thinks would have been maintained for 3 days. Now that this cunt has gotten away with making a mockery of the system, someone is going to press that the list be an Official waiting list, instead of a tool to keep order.

i suppose now she's going to walk around topless to protest obscenity ordinances (in which case i hope someone puts her ugly ass out of our misery because i wouldn't wish that haggard sight on anyone )

Old 12-16-2004, 08:54 PM   #28
graywolf624
Regular User

A STRAIGHT LINE, they were in one so they didnt have a spot.
And do tell where the law that the line has to be straight is written.. Want to bet the idea that the line has to be straight is implied in a similar manner to writing your name on a list... So why dont we just throw out all gentlemanly agreements as such.. now when I go to a concert.. Im in front of you in line.. cause technically it makes a perabolla in my mind..
Come on.. get a grip. Sometimes I wonder if you say these things just to be controversial.
Old 12-16-2004, 09:06 PM   #29
graywolf624
Regular User

well considering that she didnt break any laws, or hurt anyone. then no one should have put thier hands on her. it would of been great if she had a taser or a gun on her and then used it on that guy in self defense.
What she did was wrong.. But no she didnt deserve to be hurt.. but she didnt deserve the tickets a).. And b) we're not saying she deserves to be hurt.. We're saying its stupid to basically start a riot by pissing off 2000 some people you butt in front of. Had it been a guy we'd be hearing about the students funeral. It's like those guys in mexico.. You certainly don't piss off a large group of people on your own over something stupid... and you really dont to a bunch of people witha predisposition to violence.. Thats asking for it. The equivelent of playing chicken with a bus and being hit.. Had she been beaten to death shed be up for a darwin award.

Also please see my point about a line above.
Old 12-16-2004, 09:18 PM   #30
ZfrkS62
Regular User

But no she didnt deserve to be hurt
she wasn't hurt at all. he grabbed her wrist to get the list away from her. She just wanted to be an even bigger bitch by "running and telling" the way you would have done on the playground in kindergarten when you didn't get your way.