Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 02-08-2007, 10:33 AM   #1
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Thanks, interesting, can't believe the amount of ignorant people in the US :shock:

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 10:46 AM   #2
gis
Regular User

lol more arguments going to happen over this video i expect.

to be honest i do beleive whatever happened at the pentagon that day,a plane didnt hit it,it just clearly didnt.whetehr its true that the government had something to do with it.....who knows.....whether it was just done by terrorists.......again who knows.people beleive what they want,what exactly happened that day there is a good chance we will never find out,but IMO whatever hit the pentagon,sure doesnt look like a plane to me

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 10:52 AM   #3
ViperASR
Regular User

people need to remember that the pentagon is probobly the stongest and most bomb proof building in the world. The walls are FEET thick with concrete. Planes are not rock solid, they are made from aluminum, which is very weak when compared to concrete. The plane would desitegrate when it hit the pentagon, it would not carry its shape the entire way through the building. The front would hit and come to a stop, causing the rest of the plane to crumple and desitegrate into the front. The plane probobly absorbed most of the impact. The buliding would sustain minor damage, as it was designed to take bomb and such hits, this is what it was designed to do. People are fucking idiots that believe this stuff. :roll:

"plus being able call your penis master chief during sex has got to be comical at least once"-gis
ViperASR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 10:59 AM   #4
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Originally Posted by ViperASR
people need to remember that the pentagon is probobly the stongest and most bomb proof building in the world. The walls are FEET thick with concrete. Planes are not rock solid, they are made from aluminum, which is very weak when compared to concrete. The plane would desitegrate when it hit the pentagon, it would not carry its shape the entire way through the building. The front would hit and come to a stop, causing the rest of the plane to crumple and desitegrate into the front. The plane probobly absorbed most of the impact. The buliding would sustain minor damage, as it was designed to take bomb and such hits, this is what it was designed to do. People are fucking idiots that believe this stuff. :roll:

What about the fuel Einstein? Debris? Seize? Surrounding area? Various camera's (all we get is a crappy vid that actually affirms that it is not a plane)? Answer all these question correctly, and I will believe that it was a plane, but I am quite confident you won't be able.

Blaire is a figleaf

damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
Old 02-08-2007, 11:13 AM   #5
ViperASR
Regular User

fuel-causes fire, hence the burns on the side of the building, and that is probobly part of the reason that the roof collapsed the way it did. Again, the pentagon was designed to get hit with bombs and such, therefore, it would be pretty damn fire resistant.

debris-take a good look on the interenet, there are plenty of pictures of debirs, however, like I said, alot of the plane would have desintegrated on impact as it was hauling ass into something that was really really strong

size-again, the plane would not hold its shap on impact, idk if you have ever been around planes, but they are not the stongest thing in the world as they are made from aluminum. People seem to want to see an aircraft shaped hole in the middle on the pentagon, aint gonna happen, the walls of the pentagon are merely too stong to take a hit from a plane and show that kind of damage

surrounding areas-there are all kind things knocked over on the way to the building, again, take a look on the interenet and you will find videos and such of an exact path the plane took once it came close to the ground

cameras-eh, who knows, but maybe the government dosnt 1: want to release the locations of all the security cameras, 2: want to release something showing hundreds of people dying, for fear of families suing or fear of upsetting them. There was nothing they could do about the WTC videos as everyone had them damn near instantly

Stuff like this is clearly biased, and only tells part of the story. And it really pisses me off when people do this stuff :x , because hundreds of people on a plane died that day, leaving behind families (KIDS!). My family knows someone who lost their son, (something like 13 years old, he was on his way to see his grandparents) are you saying that he really didnt die that day? And that the government is hiding him somewhere for the rest of his life? Hey, maybe the plane landed in mexico somewhere. There were alot of people that died that day, and doing this is no way to respect them or their families.

"plus being able call your penis master chief during sex has got to be comical at least once"-gis
Old 02-08-2007, 11:40 AM   #6
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

fuel-causes fire, hence the burns on the side of the building, and that is probobly part of the reason that the roof collapsed the way it did. Again, the pentagon was designed to get hit with bombs and such, therefore, it would be pretty damn fire resistant.

debris-take a good look on the interenet, there are plenty of pictures of debirs, however, like I said, alot of the plane would have desintegrated on impact as it was hauling ass into something that was really really strong

size-again, the plane would not hold its shap on impact, idk if you have ever been around planes, but they are not the stongest thing in the world as they are made from aluminum. People seem to want to see an aircraft shaped hole in the middle on the pentagon, aint gonna happen, the walls of the pentagon are merely too stong to take a hit from a plane and show that kind of damage

surrounding areas-there are all kind things knocked over on the way to the building, again, take a look on the interenet and you will find videos and such of an exact path the plane took once it came close to the ground

cameras-eh, who knows, but maybe the government dosnt 1: want to release the locations of all the security cameras, 2: want to release something showing hundreds of people dying, for fear of families suing or fear of upsetting them. There was nothing they could do about the WTC videos as everyone had them damn near instantly

Stuff like this is clearly biased, and only tells part of the story. And it really pisses me off when people do this stuff :x , because hundreds of people on a plane died that day, leaving behind families (KIDS!). My family knows someone who lost their son, (something like 13 years old, he was on his way to see his grandparents) are you saying that he really didnt die that day? And that the government is hiding him somewhere for the rest of his life? Hey, maybe the plane landed in mexico somewhere. There were alot of people that died that day, and doing this is no way to respect them or their families.

You mean the puny burns, I could do more damage with a candlestick, common man, fire-resistant or not, the heat of kerosine burning would have scorched the area.

And yeah, partially desintegrate, but not completly, there are a lot of components that aren't made of aluminium, where are those?

That it wouldn't retain its shape on impact isn't science, let's say the nose and the rest of the airplane pierced the walls, then the surrounding walls should have been strong enough to brake of the wings, so that in theory the wings don't enter the building, well, I can't see no pics that show me twisted, shredded aluminium, and don't forget the huge engines? And again, don't forget the fuel contained in the wings.

What was knocked down? Nothing really.

Not really a good anwer for the camera's he? What's wrong with showing these video's, if I had a relative who died in there, I would rather ask the gouvernment to release them to stop these so called conspiracy theories and to see what happend for myself.

I don't think they hid them, they just had to make the "sacrifice for the greater good I guess".

I see that you aren't objective, you are too emotional about this, wich is understandable. But I know that you aren't 100% sure about this, and you just take the easy way out of this, because you are afraid you'll see that the USA aren't as free as they thought they are.

That's all I have to say about this.

Blaire is a figleaf

Old 02-08-2007, 11:44 AM   #7
gis
Regular User

ive no doubt the pentagon is a dam strong building.but come on,if a plane that size hit it at a few hundred mph,maybe woudlnt have gone straight through,but there sure would be some evidence on the wings hitting into it coming away from the major section that was hit.

look at the WTC shots,there is a hole the exact size of the plane,as i said the plane hitting the pentagon wouldnt have gone straight through with it bein so thick walled,but there would have been a shape like the trade centre ones on the front of the pentagon

Old 02-08-2007, 11:48 AM   #8
ViperASR
Regular User

http://www.geoffmetcalf.com/pentagon/images/13.jpg

Like I said, look on the internet, its that easy. There are just as many conspiracy sites as there are ones proving that a freakin plane hit the pentagon. So are you one of those people who think the the Haulocaust was faked as well?

It was not kerosene, it was jet fuel, which burns very quickly. And maybe you dont understand the size of the pentagon, I've been there, a few times actaully, and it is really fucking big. Candlestick my ass.

Old 02-08-2007, 11:50 AM   #9
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Like I said, look on the internet, its that easy. There are just as many conspiracy sites as there are ones proving that a freakin plane hit the pentagon. So are you one of those people who think the the Haulocaust was faked as well?

It was not kerosene, it was jet fuel, which burns very quickly. And maybe you dont understand the size of the pentagon, I've been there, a few times actaully, and it is really fucking big. Candlestick my ass.

Whatever makes you happy.

Blaire is a figleaf

Old 02-08-2007, 12:32 PM   #10
stmoritzer
Regular User

The pentagon crash is IMO the most strange one, not a lot was reported, usually a plane leaves some wreackage parts like the one shown above, but hew, where the massive engine, the wheels, the mainframe of the wing ?
And the thing with the surveillance cameras leaves indeed some questions open ??

Where rumours are there's some truth (or similar)

my page: www.davidkaiser.ch - "Lamborghini meets St.Moritz" Photo-CD now available !
recent post: 15+ Gallardo Superleggeras roaring in the Swiss Alps !
stmoritzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 01:52 PM   #11
gis
Regular User

fake? whatever happened that day wasnt fake,yes the pentagon is a big building.....so was the trade centre,and a plane went straight through that and made a hole the size of the plane......and like i previously said,the plane may not have penetrated the pentagon like it did the trade centre,but im pretty sure there would be a nice print of a plane and some form of damage going out in the form of the planes wings,i dont beleive for a second the walls are that strong to totally destroy every bit of the wings without leaving a mark on the wall.......thats liek saying i could drive 100mph into a concrete wall and there wouldnt be any print on the wall

Old 02-08-2007, 04:49 PM   #12
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by SPEEDKILLAR

You mean the puny burns, I could do more damage with a candlestick, common man, fire-resistant or not, the heat of kerosine burning would have scorched the area.

And yeah, partially desintegrate, but not completly, there are a lot of components that aren't made of aluminium, where are those?

That it wouldn't retain its shape on impact isn't science, let's say the nose and the rest of the airplane pierced the walls, then the surrounding walls should have been strong enough to brake of the wings, so that in theory the wings don't enter the building, well, I can't see no pics that show me twisted, shredded aluminium, and don't forget the huge engines? And again, don't forget the fuel contained in the wings.

Not really a good anwer for the camera's he? What's wrong with showing these video's, if I had a relative who died in there, I would rather ask the gouvernment to release them to stop these so called conspiracy theories and to see what happend for myself.

I don't think they hid them, they just had to make the "sacrifice for the greater good I guess".

I see that you aren't objective, you are too emotional about this, wich is understandable. But I know that you aren't 100% sure about this, and you just take the easy way out of this, because you are afraid you'll see that the USA aren't as free as they thought they are.

Always quick to judge, and always last to perform research. Spoken like a true biggot faciest. You have no clue what freedoms we enjoy here

http://www.911-strike.com/missing-confetti.htm

nuff said, now lets hear you try to disprove any of that
Old 02-08-2007, 06:41 PM   #13
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity
Originally Posted by SPEEDKILLAR

Always quick to judge, and always last to perform research. Spoken like a true biggot faciest. You have no clue what freedoms we enjoy here

http://www.911-strike.com/missing-confetti.htm

nuff said, now lets hear you try to disprove any of that

You really expect me to read something that was most likely made by a fascist or maybe a nerdy redneck :arrow:

And it seems you only have problems with my opinion, when there are clearly other members sharing the same opinion, common kiddo, give it up already, I'm not in the mood for these games.

Blaire is a figleaf

Old 02-08-2007, 06:58 PM   #14
graywolf624
Regular User

with so many security cameras that the Pentagon must have, how is that possible that just 5 shitty pics have been shown?
That would be because the videos were either classified or destroyed in the hit. You have to remember this is the home of military intelligence.. They don't just give out security cam vids.

Anyone who believes these conspiracys is just gullible. I have personal friends who were there.. That witnessed the damn plane hit. I guess they just lie to me.. Not to mention the airline sacrificed its million dollar aircraft.. And the people on board... And the hundreds of other witnesses. Come on, its like saying elvis is alive.. Its stupid.

Most of you have no concept of the construction of airline wings. They are easily the most fragile piece of the plane. They are designed to bend and flex for crying out loud. The fuselage is far mroe likely to stay together as a result.

And finally.. The fuel as mentioned here.. Jet fuel burns real quick and real hot. It s burning against solid concrete. This means essentially the fire has very little space to spread to after it finishes the fuel. This is very much in line with what happened.

At the end of the day its a great tin foil hat theory.. but its just that.. Its no more true then alien probing.
Old 02-08-2007, 07:08 PM   #15
ViperASR
Regular User

^^^^
props 0X