Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 01-06-2004, 11:49 PM   #1
antonioledesma
Regular User

Default True, funny, strange things that occured you

Another story, maybe a little boring, but this really happened to me... in august 1998.

I had a 98 chrysler stratus rt, and I had a "date" with a girlfriend, so after school was over I went for her.
I drove 40 mins at 60-100 km/hr, a/c on.

The second I attempted to park, the steering wheel was hard... I thought something was stopping the right wheel, and got down from the car to take a look.
i didn't find anything, so I climbed the car... and a thick white smoke came from the right wheel.
again i got down from the car to look for anything... again nothing.
I climbed, again, and gray smoke was coming out from the a/c vents.
Of course I worried, killed the engine, walked to the bonnet and opened it.

FIRE! behind the engine! So after running like a girl for the fire extinguiser, and putting out the fire phoned the insurance company.

of course I was white, scared, the "date" was completely ruined, my car... broken down

If u have any funny, shitty like this story, strange, etc story, I'd like to read them
antonioledesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 12:01 AM   #2
deth
Regular User

when i was in gr 10 or so one of the gr 12s cars(an old volvo 240 wagon) caught on fire after he turned it off and walked away. one of his classmates yelled to him that his car was on fire but he thought he was just trying to make him look so he told him to fuck off. after more ppl started yelling at him he finally turned around to see his car engulfed on flames..called the fire dept..long story short car was a write off..not that it was worth much in the first place, but still..bummer