Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 06-12-2006, 12:42 AM   #16
sameerrao
Regular User

RIP Ronin

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 01:51 AM   #17
DeMoN
Regular User

Originally Posted by gangajas
Alonso has made a perfect race again.
Perfect? He devastated! My god I am starting to believe he cheats.
Old 06-12-2006, 01:53 AM   #18
DeMoN
Regular User

Ronin, so much hatred vs alonso lol. Its like if he would have been your sister's bad ex-boyfriend.
Old 06-12-2006, 02:56 AM   #19
Mattk
Regular User

im very serious here, i get this aweful sick feeling in my stomach and it feels like life has just escaped my body!!

i would rather die, then see alonso win another race or chamipnship!!
Heavens! He's not that bad, is he?
Old 06-17-2006, 03:49 AM   #20
jenkF1
Regular User

im afraıd im a alonso hater for this season dont want him to take it on a plate again. if schumacher delivers any sort of late charge and alonso wins then i will rank alonso with the greats. but until then...

"..its time for diesel lovers to go make the tea"
jenkF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 02:42 PM   #21
bmagni
Regular User

Originally Posted by jenkF1
im afraıd im a alonso hater for this season dont want him to take it on a plate again. if schumacher delivers any sort of late charge and alonso wins then i will rank alonso with the greats. but until then...
until then alonso fan boys will say hes such a great driver and much better than schumacher...
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 02:54 PM   #22
LotusGT1
Regular User

Originally Posted by bmagni
until then alonso fan boys will say hes such a great driver and much better than schumacher...
I never have anybody seen claiming that. A shame though how Schumacher fanboy keep crying though and fail to aceept Alonso is a great driver too.
Old 06-17-2006, 02:59 PM   #23
bmagni
Regular User

Originally Posted by LotusGT1
Originally Posted by bmagni
I never have anybody seen claiming that. A shame though how Schumacher fanboy keep crying though and fail to aceept Alonso is a great driver too.
cause he isnt great, hes just very good with a superior car...
Old 06-17-2006, 04:29 PM   #24
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

last year the best car was finally the McLaren, This year the fastest is the ferrari, the renault R26 is a complete car.... I owuld like to see other pilots with the r26... then youll see is not only that alonso has the best car.... if you get an almost perfect car and one of the number 1 pilots youll get what alonso is doing... so please stop swearing at him because he making his job, win!!! if Schumi or Raikonnen or Fisichella or montoya dont win... just fuck them!!! what a bout those years of Schumi empire.... im sure you didnt swear at him you loosers lol!!!!
Old 06-17-2006, 09:17 PM   #25
bmagni
Regular User

Originally Posted by bultaco_metralla
last year the best car was finally the McLaren, This year the fastest is the ferrari, the renault R26 is a complete car.... I owuld like to see other pilots with the r26... then youll see is not only that alonso has the best car.... if you get an almost perfect car and one of the number 1 pilots youll get what alonso is doing... so please stop swearing at him because he making his job, win!!! if Schumi or Raikonnen or Fisichella or montoya dont win... just fuck them!!! what a bout those years of Schumi empire.... im sure you didnt swear at him you loosers lol!!!!
blah blah blah...
Alonso isn't near as good as you fanboys think, hes just another good driver in the series, with a good car he does what is needed, nothing special...
and also hes a cry baby... his face at Imola and Germany was priceless... he almost fucks up at Imola trying to overtake Schumacher, and at the Nurburgring he got owned... thats what happens when a real good driver has a car similar to the R26...
Old 06-18-2006, 05:35 AM   #26
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

not going to keep discussing with these Alonso haters... the time and the years will talk and STFU your mouths!!!

and about your answer... last year schumi got owned all the year, so if he own 2 races i dont care... there are more races and he will eat alonsos dick
bultaco_metralla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 07:47 AM   #27
RAMMIUS
Regular User

last year schumi got owned all the year
you FUCKING IDIOT, what tyres did he used last year?

TYRES just like you , made of SHIT, you idiot
Old 06-18-2006, 12:08 PM   #28
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

i know i had to add some smileys to my last post, i wasnt angry if you thought that.... and sure i had to think of tyres before posting, i recognice i saw all the last years races and the tyre problems was a fact and i didnt think of it , ok, my fault, but...

DEAR RAMMIUS I DIDNT SWEAR AT YOU OR ANYBODY... SO ABOUT YOUR POST I WOULD LIKE SOMEONE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT SWEAR AT PEOPLE IN THE FORUM CUASE IM NOT BAD-MANNERED AS YOU !!! cHEERS
bultaco_metralla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 01:39 PM   #29
5vz-fe
Regular User

Tires are only part of the reason why Ferrari failed so misterably. Aero and chasiss the other parts. Ferrari also simply gave up in the mid season and divert all force to design this year's car. This year, however, is mainly due to tires Ferrari is losing. When Ferrari got the right tires, Alonso-Renault package can only be good for the 2nd step.

PS: The fact that Alonso is a spoil arogant brat w/ a non-stop potty mouth is why I hate him so much.
Old 06-18-2006, 03:44 PM   #30
RAMMIUS
Regular User

^^^^ so by no means Schumacher was owned by Alonso as bultaco was saying

Personally I don`t give a shit about who`s driving for Ferrari, could be David Beckham and Kevin Spacey ,as long as they take the constructor`s title, but saying that Alonso owned the german is :roll: well fanboyism