Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 05-09-2006, 05:14 PM   #46
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by Ronin005
Originally Posted by Saadie
lol ....
ronin .... the things that you hate about alonso took him to the top .... you are just haunting yourself

and imo both the cars have same specs .. there is NO better car .... the real difference comes in the settings ... every driver likes it his way .... and well .. alonso is just very good at it ....
LOL, if you think each driver has the same exact thing your kidding your self. the team says they do, but i highly doubt it. seems to me its only Fisi's car that breaks down!!

and what i hate about the guy, is mostly his personality, his attitude, well basically just him. personally i have always liked Renault!!

I have good info that the cars are both able equally; and yes... drivers to have them each set up differently, but they are both the same chassis, and both the same engine (unless on different weeks in case of some failure [that hasn't happened] )

Fisi just isn't as fast as alonso.

but his personality is terrible IMO
Old 05-09-2006, 10:16 PM   #47
dannyroz
Regular User

lol ....
ronin .... the things that you hate about alonso took him to the top .... you are just haunting yourself

and imo both the cars have same specs .. there is NO better car .... the real difference comes in the settings ... every driver likes it his way .... and well .. alonso is just very good at it ....
LOL, if you think each driver has the same exact thing your kidding your self. the team says they do, but i highly doubt it. seems to me its only Fisi's car that breaks down!!

and what i hate about the guy, is mostly his personality, his attitude, well basically just him. personally i have always liked Renault!!

Originally Posted by dannyroz
When Alonso did push the car, he gets huge understeer like in Imola...but that could have just been from following Schumi too close and losing downforce on his wing.

But yea, Alonso is an A-hole like Ronin said...flip flopper

Ferrari is finally back on track, Imola is not a fluke and its 2k4 all over again. The way I like it
Ferrari is back to winning but isnt back to being them selfs of 2004 until they can win a race without the pits playing a role in the victory!!
If you look back at that season, yes he led from the beginning but many wins came from the pit strategy
Old 05-10-2006, 03:13 PM   #48
McLaren4eVa
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity
lol ....

I have good info that the cars are both able equally; and yes... drivers to have them each set up differently, but they are both the same chassis, and both the same engine (unless on different weeks in case of some failure [that hasn't happened] )

Fisi just isn't as fast as alonso.

but his personality is terrible IMO
Both cars are equal and as for the engine side did fisichella not have the B-Spec renault engine, yet he qualified 11th and finished in 8th compared to alonso who was driving an engine which had already done over 600km he qualified 5th and finished 2nd and set the fastest lap.