Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 07-31-2005, 01:30 PM   #31
5vz-fe
Regular User

No kidding ....... Schumi set his fastest lap on lap 13 while kimi did it in lap 40... that shows the difference in tires. But I am glad that they are only 2 tenths apart....not 1 second.
Old 07-31-2005, 01:55 PM   #32
antonioledesma
Regular User

I don't hate or dislike Alonso, but he should chill off with his arrogant attitudes. He hasn't won a thing (besides some races) and he feels like the biggest shit that ever existed.
and wtf with that BS of the crash with Ralf....??

it was a good race, the circuit isn't that good to overtake. At last Kimi won a well deserved race and too bad for Montoya, he deserved a better place

now for 20 days until the next race...it's gonna be a loooong time
antonioledesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 01:59 PM   #33
SFDMALEX
Regular User

I agree with Nuno, Montoya seems to have matured. Doesnt talk shit like he used to. Lets just hope Alonso can fix his attitude up aswel.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 02:33 PM   #34
antonioledesma
Regular User

only time can tell that.
after being so successful in indy and cart, being pretended by the best teams in F1, Montoya thought he was the best. Now after some years of learning the worst of williams, he seems to have learned the do's and dont's

this year Alonso will be a prick, simple as that
Old 07-31-2005, 06:39 PM   #35
Toronto
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
I agree with Nuno, Montoya seems to have matured. Doesnt talk shit like he used to. Lets just hope Alonso can fix his attitude up aswel.
he doesn't talk shit, but he is still rude, saying he isn't racing for the team. he is racing to take points away from alonso AND kimi
Old 07-31-2005, 06:49 PM   #36
SFDMALEX
Regular User

/\/\/\Once an asshole always an asshole, but he did get slightly better.
Old 07-31-2005, 08:42 PM   #37
zondaland
Regular User

For those who are saying that Alonso cant race through a pack I would remind you of Suzuka 2003 when Schumi was affected by rain in qualifying and didn't really do anything special. Of course the circumstances were to some extent different in that it was the final race of the championship etc. but to me the art of coming through a pack of cars is something that drivers seem to forget if they have a long time at the front of the pack. Kimi on the other hand has had plenty of practice.

Although I must admit that I was glad to see the championship finally close up a little, although I still think that Alonso has it all but won. I don't know why Alonso was being so aggressive in the first corner, maybe we have all just become accustomed to the clinical precision of MS in doing as little as possible to win, but surely the sensible thing to have done would have been to have just tried to work through a couple of positions, and be conservative into the first couple of corners.
zondaland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 12:47 AM   #38
zondaland
Regular User

Originally Posted by Ronin005
Originally Posted by zondaland
For those who are saying that Alonso cant race through a pack I would remind you of Suzuka 2003 when Schumi was affected by rain in qualifying and didn't really do anything special. Of course the circumstances were to some extent different in that it was the final race of the championship etc. but to me the art of coming through a pack of cars is something that drivers seem to forget if they have a long time at the front of the pack. Kimi on the other hand has had plenty of practice.

Although I must admit that I was glad to see the championship finally close up a little, although I still think that Alonso has it all but won. I don't know why Alonso was being so aggressive in the first corner, maybe we have all just become accustomed to the clinical precision of MS in doing as little as possible to win, but surely the sensible thing to have done would have been to have just tried to work through a couple of positions, and be conservative into the first couple of corners.
you bring up a race that was pretty much pointless, im not sure which races but schumi, has come from the pack and mid pack to get on podium, chello has done this several times aswell, and kimi and jpm have done it already this season. so dont try to conjure up some excuses for alonso. he has proven he is and will be nothing even if he does win the title.

if all goes well he wont win this year, but if he does win lets hope he becomes a jv after ward.
Alonso came from mid-back of the pack in Australia to finish on the podium. On that occasion he outperformed both Kimi and JPM in terms of coming through the pack. I'm not a huge fan of Alonso but I think he is suffering a certain amount of undeserved persecution on this site.
zondaland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 04:44 AM   #39
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

i would like to know what would have happened if that fucker Ralph didnt "close" Alonso in the fist curve....Alonso had the good position and again, his best friend, Ralph fuck him.... then what would have happened if the front part didnt break and hit under car parts or other things ( including poor Coulthard )

Sometimes some guys of here makes me angry and agressive, i dont like Kimmi cause is the direct oponent of a spanish pilot... but I dont shit on kimmi like some people of here do with Alonso... so to all of those people ( including some people i liked very very much when got into JW ) FUCK YOU GUYS !!!! :fist: Hope Alonso wins the Championship just to **** you

BTW:
Hungaroring 2003: Alonso doubled Schumacher, the Kaiser, so i dont think its a easy circuit to over take other cars...

Alonso Records:
Youngest pilot to finish a GP. Youngest pilot to get in the podium. Youngest pilot to win a GP (hungaroring 2003), youngest fast lap , youngest pole position.

Raikonnen records:
---------------------------------

alonso 5 - Raikonnen 0
bultaco_metralla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 05:40 AM   #40
jenkF1
Regular User

bad day for your boy hey toronto?

"..its time for diesel lovers to go make the tea"
jenkF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 06:21 AM   #41
dingo
Regular User

The fact Alonso rarely has to fight through the field from the back says something in itself doesn't it?

Fair enough if you guys have a problem with his attitude - but that doesn't mean he is a bad driver like you are making out. Your clutching at straws.....
Old 08-01-2005, 01:37 PM   #42
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by bultaco_metralla
i would like to know what would have happened if that fucker Ralph didnt "close" Alonso in the fist curve....Alonso had the good position and again, his best friend, Ralph fuck him.... then what would have happened if the front part didnt break and hit under car parts or other things ( including poor Coulthard )

Sometimes some guys of here makes me angry and agressive, i dont like Kimmi cause is the direct oponent of a spanish pilot... but I dont shit on kimmi like some people of here do with Alonso... so to all of those people ( including some people i liked very very much when got into JW ) FUCK YOU GUYS !!!! :fist: Hope Alonso wins the Championship just to **** you
No fuck you. Your biased because he's Spanish, man even my friend, and he's from Asturias loves Alonso although he never even saw an F1 race in his life.

Ralph didnt do anything to harm your boy Alonso, he gave him all the romm he could, he couldnt give him any more room, its the stupid agressive Alonso who should have not went the eays road to get a couple of places on the first corner.

1st rule of racing. TAKE IT EASY ON THE 1ST bend. Or else you'll end up in a ditch along with a few others.

So take it easy mate, come down, and watch the tape.

I liked Alonso, hell why wouldnt I? Young guy, has great potential(potential is the word here), but then he started shit talking and writing other people off, fucking up and other shit....

He's still a kid, he has time to learn, until he earns peoples respect he's just a grade A dick.
Old 08-01-2005, 02:33 PM   #43
antonioledesma
Regular User

sorry Adolfo... but F. Alonso has tons of potential as Alex says and FA should take easier on the first bend. Seems that he forgot that "rule" because this year has been on the front lines and in past years he was at the back. I don't remember many times when he started in the midpack just like this race.
FA could have a cup of tea of modesty and stop saying shit. IMO there are 3 things that a champion needs: 1) great car. 2) good driving skills. 3) LUCK

he's showing he is a great racing driver, but when ppl without nothing won start talking, they simply don't deserve much of my respect. He has the fortune to have a great car, that his rivals have been tormented this year because of mechanical issues, and the strongest team is having a bad year

and none of the JW persons talking wishes bad to FA. And to close... he's very unmature to win a championship
Old 08-01-2005, 02:54 PM   #44
5vz-fe
Regular User

Fopr schumi's case
1) great car. 2) good driving skills. 3) TIRES
Old 08-01-2005, 03:46 PM   #45
jenkF1
Regular User

Alonso is a huge talent, but hes not worthy of being a true champion until we see him in a difficult situation i.e crap car next season or even better Kimi claws it back and we're in for a legendary end of season. Lets hope so!

"..its time for diesel lovers to go make the tea"
jenkF1 is offline   Reply With Quote