Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos > Videogames

View Poll Results: If you own an XBOX 360, how has your ownership experience been?
My XBOX 360 has run perfect and never failed 8 40.00%
My XBOX 360 has had a few problems but not enough to send it in for repairs 4 20.00%
CRAP! I have the blinky lights and the colored screen of death! Microsoft here it comes 3 15.00%
I'm cooler than you and still have the good ol reliable XBOX 5 25.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-20-2007, 03:33 PM   #31
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by ViperASR
UPDATE

So I finally got "my" XBOX back . Its been a long time in comming, because the shipping took forever due to the holidays. Ill give XBOX credit, as soon as my XBOX reached the facility I had another one on its way 2-3 days later. Another plus is I got a BRAND NEW BOX!!!!! The box is basically a year and a half newer then my "old" box. I havnt tested it yet (I know, shame on me but I was working on the Porsche all day) but I imagine it will be good 2 go.
Dont get to happy that they sent you a new xbox man. I mean that is if you are a modder. As from what I heard everyone who sends them in and then gets a repair gets a new one but with some black glue on the DVD drive so you can flash the firmware or whatever.
Old 01-20-2007, 03:48 PM   #32
ViperASR
Regular User

I have no want or need to mod my box, I dont think its fun to cheat online, the only reason I would want to do it is so I can play ripped games. And they are not sending everyone a new box, most people are getting refurb ones, but maybe they have changed this.

"plus being able call your penis master chief during sex has got to be comical at least once"-gis
ViperASR is offline   Reply With Quote