Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos > Videogames

Old 05-15-2005, 04:41 PM   #1
ARMAN
Regular User

Default NFS Most Wanted - new screens - CGT! Vette C6R! and SLR!!!

http://download.games.tiscali.cz/gam...ted-teaser.zip or mirror ftp://down:[email protected]/nf...ted-teaser.zip

and

http://download.games.tiscali.cz/gam...ed-teaser2.zip or mirror ftp://down:[email protected]/nf...ed-teaser2.zip

pics here http://games.tiscali.cz/clanek/screen.asp?id=8986&a=1

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 04:44 PM   #2
Daggernite
Regular User

cool, thx for the vids i wanted to see the game in action for a while. the vids are for 360 right? looks very good
Daggernite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 04:53 PM   #3
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Looks like a ricers wet dream, its making me sick.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 04:58 PM   #4
ARMAN
Regular User

We'll see how it look when it will come out, never played U2 cause of that dumb tuning crap, even if some people were saying that it was good I think this is from Xbox or smthn

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 12:58 PM   #5
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Looks like a ricers wet dream, its making me sick.
Sadly some ricers even believe that a sliding a 150hp Civic around the city is both accurate and realistic.

Then again, EA have found a cash cow and are milking it for all they are worth.

BTW - I wonder what a ricer grows up to be/do?
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 06:48 AM   #6
Pokiou
Regular User

guys with the ricers comments your showing the level of stupidness you all are consumed in .. im sure there is stupid looking ferraris and other super sports cars.. and im pretty sure there is faster rice rockets then some super sports cars..

i personally own a jap spec car and im proud to say that most porches and some ferrari's have some trouble keeping upto me on the roads...

but yes honda owners seem to be a all low of car modifiers !!!

Pok
Pokiou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 06:58 AM   #7
Fleischmann
Regular User

God damn...more rice !! Why don't they just bring back the Feraris and Lambos, they have all the money in the world!!

^^The higher the better

And the motive of the car speeding under a lorry has been used in at least 20 movies.
Old 05-31-2005, 07:54 AM   #8
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Pokiou
guys with the ricers comments your showing the level of stupidness you all are consumed in .. im sure there is stupid looking ferraris and other super sports cars.. and im pretty sure there is faster rice rockets then some super sports cars..

i personally own a jap spec car and im proud to say that most porches and some ferrari's have some trouble keeping upto me on the roads...

but yes honda owners seem to be a all low of car modifiers !!!

Pok
You like your rice steamed or baked?
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 07:18 PM   #9
blah
Regular User

Originally Posted by Fleischmann
God damn...more rice !! Why don't they just bring back the Feraris and Lambos, they have all the money in the world!!

^^The higher the better

And the motive of the car speeding under a lorry has been used in at least 20 movies.
O my, is that a 3 series witht he M3 clear corners?????
Old 05-31-2005, 07:37 PM   #10
5vz-fe
Regular User

^That would prolly be my last concern
Old 06-06-2005, 04:33 PM   #11
Blip
Regular User

for many years NFS was my favourite car game. Porsche Unleashed & High Stakes were amongst the best NFS titles. The main appeal for me was being able to see ferraris / lambos / Mclaren F1 / Clk-GTR etc...

The driving physics in the underground series is an improvment but as long as Electronic Tarts focus on appealing to 12 years boy racers they'll never appeal to car enthusiasts.

It is though very expensive to get licensing for real cars like Ferrari, that's probably why they stick to the japanese stuff. It would be better to have Ferrari & lambo look-alikes like some games do.

btw has anyone heard the engine sound of the F50 in High Stakes 2 on PS2... It sound better than the real car !

Drive it like you stole it !
Blip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 05:30 PM   #12
gucom
Regular User

NFS porsche was perfect...that game with other cars (ferraris etc) would be perfect IMO...
The driving physics in the underground series is an improvment
whoa uve played a different game than i have...in Underground you just ram a car into a corner, u slide through and you're done...now i know in for instance NFS:HS it was basically the same, but at least it wasn't the SuperSlideFest of NFS:U...and NFSPorsche's driving was perfect, required skill but not so much that you couldn't drive without it...and proper damage effect (well almost)
Old 06-06-2005, 05:41 PM   #13
Blip
Regular User

Originally Posted by gucom
NFS porsche was perfect...that game with other cars (ferraris etc) would be perfect IMO...
The driving physics in the underground series is an improvment
whoa uve played a different game than i have...in Underground you just ram a car into a corner, u slide through and you're done...now i know in for instance NFS:HS it was basically the same, but at least it wasn't the SuperSlideFest of NFS:U...and NFSPorsche's driving was perfect, required skill but not so much that you couldn't drive without it...and proper damage effect (well almost)
I didn't mean that Underground is realistic, but the turning and drifting feels more involved though the game itself is very arcadey. Its weird why there's no damage at all. They concentrated too much on Graphics just like all stupid game programmers do.

NFS Porsche Unleashed = Best driving physics.
NFS High Stakes 2 = Best Cars.

What is Grand Turismo 4 like in terms of realism and physics? The only one i played was GT2 on PS

Drive it like you stole it !
Blip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 05:43 PM   #14
ViperASR
Regular User

NFS Porsche was PERFECT. I loved that game, because the driving dynamics were so real. In both the undergrounds, the driving dynamics sucked as much as the first ever racing game. I really hope this will be much better.

"plus being able call your penis master chief during sex has got to be comical at least once"-gis
ViperASR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 05:20 AM   #15
saadie
Regular User

hmm k ... ricing up jap cars makes sence .. but cars like BMW and all is just plain pathetic ..... i think NFS should go back to what it was in the begenning .. yea know .. there were a couple of supercars and that was it .... imo underground ruined NFS ..... btw when is the PC version comming out ??