Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 01-24-2006, 05:09 PM   #16
Dubai
Regular User

TT: No Problemo...

salegosse : HEY! nO Foto ChoP, me real Image .. 0X peace.. OUT! lol

redbaron.... I left today very well dressed up, i came back with things messed up, full of road dust (Construction site) and my bladder is full of stone, My face is history... aaaaaah!

Thank you guys for the comments.........

Regarding car/bike,,, actully it is registered as a Bike, but I only have a car licens

So. funny thing is IF a policeman fines me, would he fine me because I am driving a bike (technically car) or fine me because he see a car but a bike registered........ Hummm confused.....!! )(*(*@&()*&@)*&@
Dubai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 05:33 PM   #17
Dubai
Regular User

Originally Posted by FPVPSI
.... p.s - Do you keep the Gallardo and the atom in a storage? Or are you at ya bros place?!
In that garage pic is my house in Dubai, I stay in a compound villas, and I usually keep 2 daily cars in there.
Gallardo is parked in a basement office bld next to many lambo owners. The Atom, well we don't know? Do you have a place
Dubai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 05:40 PM   #18
Jameel
Regular User

Man nice ride. Can you take a picture of your other cars. I love the look of the houses in Dubai
Jameel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 07:12 PM   #19
nthfinity
Regular User

i love the atom, Dubai!

it seems very very much like it would be quite the rocket... your description of the options list seems like it would make the car even more idealised for track use... definately appropriate 8)

its interesting you have the car classified as a motorcycle good luck with staying out of police patrols' radar its always easier to not explain anything
Old 01-24-2006, 07:17 PM   #20
5vz-fe
Regular User

Originally Posted by Dubai
TT: No Problemo...
Wow, this custom shot looks so nice it could be one of our banners

oh almost forgot, great choice of toys Dubai
Old 01-25-2006, 04:03 PM   #21
Evo
Regular User

Glad you guys liked this toy.. I think Dubai will upload couple of pix of a drive by.. Me driving..

The car is like a Go-Kart with 300HP.. it really is very very sensitive in handling the responce if mind blowing..

If anybody from JW is coming over here just drop me a PM and I will take you for a ride of your life time..
Old 01-25-2006, 04:16 PM   #22
hwe
Regular User

Originally Posted by Evo
Glad you guys liked this toy.. I think Dubai will upload couple of pix of a drive by.. Me driving..

The car is like a Go-Kart with 300HP.. it really is very very sensitive in handling the responce if mind blowing..

If anybody from JW is coming over here just drop me a PM and I will take you for a ride of your life time..
Hmm, another big incentive to make Dubai my next holiday destination
hwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 04:41 PM   #23
komotar
Regular User

congrats to both for this little machine from hell

I hope you'll enjoy the car for the fullest!

If I'd have the means, I'd have one in a second!!!

The photos are VERY cool.

Im thinkig of visiting Dubai in fall 2006. Probably and I'll hold on to your word Evo 8)

thx a bunch for sharing the pics, and I hope to see some more, plus a vid or two of course

http://avtomoto.siol.net/
komotar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 05:44 PM   #24
Evo
Regular User

Originally Posted by komotar
I hope to see some more, plus a vid or two of course
Well if the brake-in period be over by the end of next week we will enter the Atom in ( Ten of the Best ) contest. Some of you guys from UK be familier with it for the onces who are not it's a 3 races and you get points in each.. Drag Racing, Top Speed and Handling.. I'm going in with my own beast.. Evo and Dubai's S2000 got a broken window so the Atom has to step in.. So Hopefully we can get a nice little video..
Old 01-25-2006, 05:59 PM   #25
stradale
Regular User

Wow! Very impressive!!

That picture taken from the driver's seat, looking out over the steering wheel and the street ahead, looks almost surreal. Like it's from a computer game. I bet driving that car feel surreal as well.
Old 01-26-2006, 02:03 AM   #26
black_magician
Regular User

Originally Posted by Dubai

Gallardo is parked in a basement office bld next to many lambo owners. The Atom, well we don't know? Do you have a place

uhh.. :idea: you could keep it at my place, I'm in Texas. j/k

great car though, always wanted to drive one of those.
black_magician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 03:05 AM   #27
yg60m
Regular User

Very cool ride mate, Congrats !! I didn't take care to this thread unless I saw it was in "What do you drive" section :shock: Incredible !
Old 01-26-2006, 05:41 PM   #28
Wutputt
Regular User

That's a great choice of toy! I'm sure you'll love it once you're able to take it out on the track. Btw, since the car has no body, can you attach your camera 'sucking' mount on it? That would give some great long shutter pics

Originally Posted by Evo
Well if the brake-in period be over by the end of next week we will enter the Atom in ( Ten of the Best ) contest. Some of you guys from UK be familier with it for the onces who are not it's a 3 races and you get points in each.. Drag Racing, Top Speed and Handling..
I went the Ten of the Best last year and the year before, at least the UK version. And there are some seriously fast contenders! And it's a great event to test the car's abilities.
Wutputt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 06:10 PM   #29
Ziploc
Regular User

Im so unbelievably jealous!
Ziploc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 06:29 PM   #30
findleybeast
Regular User

Originally Posted by yg60m
Very cool ride mate, Congrats !! I didn't take care to this thread unless I saw it was in "What do you drive" section :shock: Incredible !
Haha ditto, I saw that and my mind went blank for a minute. I just thought no way, not possible... :shock:

Dubai and Evo, you guys are nuts. Beautiful car/bike, you guys better enjoy the hell out of it

Xbox Live Gamertag: TheSlusbe
findleybeast is offline   Reply With Quote