Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 12-12-2005, 03:12 AM   #1
CSedl87
Regular User

Default Audi S4 25 Quattro edition

Well I finally got a car, and wow what a car it is! I've had a permanent smile on my face since I got it! And now the pics!

[/img]
"At a given day and a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit, and you touch the limit, and you think 'okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens in you so that you can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and your experience as well, you can fly very high" - Ayrton Senna
CSedl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 03:24 AM   #2
ae86_16v
Regular User

Congratulations!!! Limited Edition too!!!

Thanks for the pics. . . more of them please!

What's the difference between the regular S4 and this Special 25 Quattro Edition?
ae86_16v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 03:31 AM   #3
CSedl87
Regular User

I have a ton of pics, but my best ones are here at http://photobucket.com/albums/c237/Crosboz/ so take a look at em. As for the difference, the interior is the same as the U.S. RS 4 (different steering wheel, two tone leather seats, and as Audi says "more aggressive carbon fiber trim"), the exterior body kit, only comes in Avus Silver, and there are only 250 of these being made. Audi says there is no other difference, but I think there's a little more HP than a regular B7 S4, and others have said so also.
"At a given day and a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit, and you touch the limit, and you think 'okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens in you so that you can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and your experience as well, you can fly very high" - Ayrton Senna
Old 12-12-2005, 03:36 AM   #4
Yablokov
Regular User

woah! your 18 and you drive that?!?!?!

congrats m8!

i hope you drive it with joy n pride

Cars I have beaten in real races:
Honda Accord LX 1992
lil' bros Go-Kart
Yablokov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 03:38 AM   #5
pzgren
Regular User

Hey, very nice car, looks good - Congratulations, good decision! whish you a lot uf fun with you new car dude!
Old 12-12-2005, 03:52 AM   #6
CSedl87
Regular User

Originally Posted by Yablokov
woah! your 18 and you drive that?!?!?!

congrats m8!

i hope you drive it with joy n pride
Thanks and don't worry, I do but I don't show it off on the streets, that sort of stuff is for the track... My fam didn't have any money untill a couple years ago, so I know how to appreciate what I have and I'm very happy to have this car!!!
Old 12-12-2005, 03:53 AM   #7
CSedl87
Regular User

Originally Posted by pzgren
Hey, very nice car, looks good - Congratulations, good decision! whish you a lot uf fun with you new car dude!
Thanks!
Old 12-12-2005, 04:56 AM   #8
frozzu
Regular User

I think it looks exactly like the audi a4 2.0T DTM edition (available at least in Europe).
http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/audi_a4_dtm.asp | here are some pics of it.
frozzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 05:34 AM   #9
Skaala
Regular User

NICE! , congratulations!
keep the pics comming
Old 12-12-2005, 12:18 PM   #10
sameerrao
Regular User

Car looks superb - nice color. Awesome photgraphy too. Enjoy!!!

Good to see that Audi has finally come with a navigation with a screen on the center console.

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 12:35 PM   #11
pzgren
Regular User

Originally Posted by sameerrao
Good to see that Audi has finally come with a navigation with a screen on the center console.
i already had that in my 2000 S4, don't you?
Old 12-12-2005, 12:38 PM   #12
Stikz
Regular User

Awesome car, i love the pic of the tach. To be 18 and have that, WOW!!! COngratulations man, enjoy it.
Stikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 01:33 PM   #13
jstillwell
Regular User

That is a beautiful car, and I think you have some real talent with the camera. Drive safely, and reach your potential.
Old 12-12-2005, 02:38 PM   #14
sameerrao
Regular User

Originally Posted by pzgren
Originally Posted by sameerrao
i already had that in my 2000 S4, don't you?
That was not sold in the US B5 cars - we had a small little arrow show up where the odometer and temperature display is - shite I know. I think the nav-plus was custom install after buying it from Europe. In fact the first gen of B6 cars also didnt have it. Audi NA needs to be bitch ed for that

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 02:45 PM   #15
Wutputt
Regular User

Congrats with your new pride. Enjoy it. And you took some really great night shots!
Wutputt is offline   Reply With Quote