Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 12-12-2005, 07:03 PM   #16
CSedl87
Regular User

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
Congrats!! For sure it's a brilliant car - but those 'supposedly-more-sportive' bits in the front and rear bumper errrr... I prefer the standard ones to be honest, even if the car is a limited edition. As for the wheels... are they for the winter tyres, or are they standard?? they look smaller than the regular B7 S4 wheels

Anyway, great car and great photography too!!
They're standard. They're 18inchers, I think they just look small b/c of the ride height (I would lower it, but where I'm living the roads are really shitty along with snow). I love how the "more sporty" bits look, they're just amazing imho. Thanks for the compliments!
"At a given day and a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit, and you touch the limit, and you think 'okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens in you so that you can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and your experience as well, you can fly very high" - Ayrton Senna
CSedl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 07:34 PM   #17
SilviaEvo
Regular User

wow man i saw this on the front page and thought that it must be what you saw today section but you actually own it!!! wow to own this car at 18 must feel great
Old 12-19-2005, 01:49 PM   #18
Pehtren
Regular User

an S4, and 1of 250 made!!!!!!!!How cool is that. i really glad that someone has it
the car looks fantastic, and you are a real pro with the camera!!

it would be really great to hear it roar
Pehtren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 11:12 AM   #19
master_jcp
Regular User

Hot. Very stunding. Nice choice. Do you have still the car?
master_jcp is offline   Reply With Quote