Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Ferrari

Ferrari Everything related to the Prancing Horse goes in here!

Old 04-27-2004, 03:03 PM   #1
TT
Regular User

Default **TT's RIDE IN THE ENZO, ALL THE PICS ONLINE NOW**

This is for sure the way to open this topic... this picture will remain in my memories forever! I was inside that amazing car, ready to take off toward the horizon! What a crazy feeling guys!! And my friend took a very nice picture indeed IMO!

This one is terrible, I'm smiling like an idiot, trying to show I was happy the best I could.. the result is a small troll, with a nose bigger than his head and so on... Not really the best way to show my damn face LOL, but it's the only other pic I have while inside the Enzo and I can't simply delete or use censorship on it

Again me, this time inside the 360 Spider. If I'm laughing it just because my friend, not knowing the driver's name, to make him trun toward him together with me, simply called "Matteo?", "Kurz?".. Kurz beeing just a random German name LMAO.. and I was laughing because he actually turned toward him and look was a sweet couple we are As the Enzo's owner, he was a very nice guy, and a good driver.

And you already saw these two next ones too, but just to have them all together

First picture.. well, a classic.. I was in Germany. And you all know about the Autobahn not only it was a but w/o any kind of speed restrictions, but it was also Sunday morning 7 am... at 100-105 mph (160-170 km/h) I wasn't passing anybody..
Sadly I was unable to go for a top speed run First because I had no idea wich exit to take and to miss yours because you are going 200+ km/h, it's quite dumb , especially when an Enzo is waiting for you! Second and most important, I still have my winter tires. and they are also already 2 years old, so I preferred to stop there.. anyway there was not much left... last time I checked I was unable to see more than 220 on the tacho
Anyway a nice 200+ km/h (124+ mph) is already nice

And just to put the speedo/odometer shots together.. here is a picture taken back at home at the end of the trip: 664.1 km (412.7 miles) well worth, ever single cm/in

And now here are all the others!!!

Well, this was what people passing by on the road could see.. you can easily understand how pretty quickly there was a wide crowd there Notice also the vintage building and decoration on it LOL! They should buy a couple less Ferraris and invest something on a modern design maybe

First pics, marvellous, only around 10 people around this area was used for the cars in wich it was possible to have a ride. Here you can see one of the Testarossa slipstreaming the Diablo

And in front of them, the 360 Spider and the second Testarossa. And I suppose you can also see a couple of 348, a Gallardo and a Modena

The Lambo from the front. No idea where the front lights went

One of the 348TS. Still such a nice line

Just a someway artistic shot

Another one

And the same 348 again to sweet

The two 348 together

Ok here I am at the Spider very nice car even if not my fav V8 engined Ferrari. To bad there we so many red cars I would have liked some more variations

No idea why, but I love this picture! I could have wait for the photograph to remove the tripod, but no idea why, it adds to the global result IMO! note the right grill on the Gallardo... broken

The Modena and you can also see that the second Testarossa is not completely stock but has a sport package

Slightly different angles

Inside the Testarossa sport. Very low and strong sunlight, but stilla good result the Pro1 is sure a good and easy camera

Well, if there is a glass there it's for you to take pics, isn't it?

And look at this! An ex Formula 1 Ferrari with Jean Alesi name on it! Look at the cool trailer!

Nice lineup

Oh sweet the GT4 is? I'm in love!

The only 348 spider there

Check out the tires on this 355

Better? They are slick LOL! I suppose you can rent this for track days! Drool!

Another 360 Spider.

Hehe.. a Modena engine, but what is that? carbon fiber?

Yes it is. A Modena with a partial Hamman make up at least on the back (and wheels).

While the front was stock

Finally a Ferrari in a color different from red LOL! Still a classic one

Oh sweet! Just put there in the middle of all the others, the marvellous 288GTO!

Uhm.. I love the 456GT, but in red it is simply wrong IMO

The last part of the lineup Try to spot the mistake... yep there is a Viper hidden in there LMAO

Little ugly surprise, a Smart Corssblade, damn expensive and useless

Way better a nice Z1

And here is the Viper RT/10

A cute 3200GT

And a new Spider!

Talk about nice and misplaced car in one an old limo

Ok here is the worst pic I took LOL.. I didn't saw that table, not even after I took the picture LOL!

The huge and mighty LM002 with the Diablo cousin

Just another shot of the Gallardo.. with TT's shadow on it

Ok, my pal, the one that took the Enzo pic you may already know him as te "crazy biker"

Some more pics of cars already seen

The Diablo was ready to go here

The 360 Spider that took me around

And the Diablo

A messy car park LOL

Better pics of the car hidden inside

Gosh how huge the LM is? The tires are something impressive and the global thing is way more impressive than an Hummer H2 I yet have to see an H1 in real life

And here it is finally! Sadly in a very bad emplacement and with the hood slightly open!! So I preferred not to waste to many pics at that moment.

Edit - a very nice 360 Modena. thanks goes to salegosse for pointing out it was not a CS. But well, the sound fooled me.. way louder and deeper than a Tubi Style.. no idea...

Strange pic, but just to show you the place where you could buy the tickets quite simple and amateursig, but friendly

OH! Not really idea why that limo arrived, but well, it was long and kitsch I love it

Well, the hood was still open so I just took a couple of pics from the back.. and again it was not easy to take good shots inside there sadly...

These two Ferraris were from privateers, just dropping by to say "hi" I guess.. they went away then

LMAO; the band that created the atmosphere LMAO!

And just another person attending the meeting with his car.. a De Tomaso Pantera!

More privateers showing off a Modena and a "simply" Boxster

The result of the long rolling burnout a biker gave us

A great engine!

Another visitor!

Two MARVELLOUS E30 M3! Check out the Nurburgring sticker on the blue one (botton left corner )!

The only pic I took from inside the Enzo.. a classic one, taking pictures of people taking picture at me

Check out the Viper... In Europe you can't have side exhaust (no idea why the SLR ones are ok).. so this RT/10 had the original ones removed, the holes closed with black tape and a GTS exhaust (or custom one) installed :roll: messed up in the end sadly...

The prize for the weirdest visitor goes to him anyway, if you are reading this post don't take it bad dude

A couple of pics of the 575M

The 456 from the back and inside

the 288 again :roll:

And lastly, another visitor! nice 993 Turbo!
Old 04-27-2004, 03:04 PM   #2
TT
Regular User

Guys, if you want some pics in high-res, please post here or via PM wich ones and we will work something out
Old 04-27-2004, 03:05 PM   #3
Jabba
Regular User

FIRST......J/K
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 03:06 PM   #4
tanelvali
Regular User

EXCELLENT pictures TT! After all these days I can finally say it was worth waiting for! Sorry I lost my temper there on one point but when I just sat 24/7 behind my PC in order to get to see the pics.. then.. well.. I think you understand.. Thanks again and no hard feelings.
tanelvali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 03:20 PM   #5
racer_f50
Regular User

thanks for all the pics TT!

i must correct you on one thing, though, that yellow 360 that you thought is a CS is actually just a normal 360 with the different rims
the front intake area, the licence plate area, and the "wing" lip on the back are all regular. the part of the back wehre the rear lights sit is mesh on teh CS and has a badge that says "Challenge Stradale", where the pics you have are body material/painted. have a look at some more pics of the CS and you'll see the difference easily

great pics, nonetheless, that must've been a hell of a day 8)
racer_f50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 03:21 PM   #6
Anonymous

WOW Pictures :shock: is an understatement there more and more and more. Its like nearly all of the coolest fastest cars in the same place. and a few pug ugly ones i.e. the smart!!

The GTO pics from the rear are my fav still looks really mean any one of them could make a great background. BTW the guy with the beard is SCARRRRY! are you sure it's real!!!
Old 04-27-2004, 03:30 PM   #7
tanelvali
Regular User

So - no more pics about the Enzo? I canno't blame you thoug. LOL. Who would take pictures when you need to concentrate on every detail. I know that from my own experience - you take pictures all the time and after the event you just think that, god damn, half of the time wasted on taking pictures I could have used actually ADMIREINthe cars at the spot. LMAO.

Erm.. one small question though... When can we see the video you made inside the ENZO FERRARI..

And thanks again. As soon as my girlfriend arrives I will show her the pictures. Shes quite mad at me for staying in JW forums for the last 3 days. Constantly.
tanelvali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 03:38 PM   #8
coombsie66
Regular User

Great pics!! Man u must have been in heaven!
And holy shit that rolling burnout from the biker must have bin awsome!!! he went for friggin miles!!
I agree about the Challenge stradale, it doesnt look quite right, and when u check the details it aint one.
Old 04-27-2004, 03:46 PM   #9
ahmedgiyab
Regular User

Nice pics!!!

I think that the red 456 GT was crashed or something...is it possible that there is no

airbag in it????

OR may be I'm wrong! ops:

I think everyone is envy of you!!!

Thanx a lot for sharing!!!
Old 04-27-2004, 03:48 PM   #10
racer_f50
Regular User

Originally Posted by ahmedgiyab
I think that the red 456 GT was crashed or something...is it possible that there is no

airbag in it????

OR may be I'm wrong! ops:
i think that an airbag might have been optional, as i've seen another 456gt with that same steering wheel. its quite rare to see it though, but its a better looking wheel for those who don't give a damn about safety
racer_f50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 03:52 PM   #11
Erez
Regular User

Location: not where i want to be.. but life's a bitch i guess..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmazing!
ICQ\MSN\anything way you want!!! as soon as you tell me!
**EDIT** - BTW- i see tons of H1's every day (there are only 4 or so H2's in israel.. i saw 2..) cause our army uses the H1..

Things worth having don't come easy..
Erez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 03:54 PM   #12
bmagni
Regular User

cool pics man, and congrats...

btw the yellow 360 is not a cs, its just a normal cs with the cs bbs rims, u can tell not just as racer_f50 says from the back badge, but the front fascia is different and in the back, under the car its has an air flow improver that doesnt appear in the pics, but anyway... good time u must have had

oh and u had other mistake u put down 412.7 mph, intstead of just miles (mi), cause thats a hell of speed
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 03:56 PM   #13
yg60m
Regular User

airbag in it????

OR may be I'm wrong!
The first 456 had no airbags
Old 04-27-2004, 03:57 PM   #14
nejcdolinsek
Regular User

Great pics, TT... I can ysee that you had a great time!!!!

And, yeah, I think that yellow 360 is a stock version, not the CS... but whatever.

Damn, that 575 is BEAUTIFUL!!! Please, if you have any other 575 pics post them!!!
Old 04-27-2004, 04:08 PM   #15
Erez
Regular User

Location: not where i want to be.. but life's a bitch i guess..

and TT the yellow 360 isn't a Challenge Stradale :roll: ops: is just a 360 with challenge rims...

Things worth having don't come easy..
Erez is offline   Reply With Quote