Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Sports Car Forum > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself here. Make new friends and get to know other members.

Old 04-07-2008, 05:18 PM   #1
Paolo Capriosa
Regular User

Default Ciao!!

Hi Guys i just thought i would say how excellent this place is,some outstanding pics ect.My name is Paolo,i live just outside Corleone, in Sicilia (yeah yeah,get the Mafia jokes out the way ).I used to live in the UK for a while working for TVR Engineering,which gave me an instant love affair with the Tuscan,which i eventually had to buy .I also have an old 440r which gets thrashed to death around the Nordschleiffe in our twice yearly trip there,to see who gets a PB Time,or gets wrecked,whichever comes first.I`m proud to say that i`m the only owner of a snorting 4.2 Litre monster in Sicily,in fact,the only one i know of in all Southern Italy,which is a good thing, in a place full of Red Scuderia
Paolo Capriosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 05:36 PM   #2
nthfinity
Regular User

Welcome to the site Paolo!
I look forward to seeing some photos of your TVR, and further contributions to the site

Just remember to include a "custom" photo of your fine stead
Old 04-07-2008, 05:47 PM   #3
Paolo Capriosa
Regular User

Thanks for the welcome,i`ve been lurking for a while.I will indeed get some pics up.I will be spreading the word to all my friends in the modding community about this place too,there are some great reference pics on here,especially for painters like me.
Old 04-07-2008, 05:57 PM   #4
RC45
Regular User

Welcome - I have began to admire the TVR's froma distance - I like the idea of mad power with the bare minimu of control.

Can't wait to see photos and videos of these beasties.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 06:02 PM   #5
Paolo Capriosa
Regular User

It`s the only way to drive!,no TC ect.The only thing is that now the Russians have taken over,they`re making them easier to drive.Luckily both mine are old school.You`re right about the mental power,i`ve driven some fast stuff over the years,but nothing that takes you by the throat like a TVR does.