Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2006, 07:41 PM   #18
evoWalo
Regular User

That's why zee TiBook was discontinued after awhile & replaced with the Aluminum-based Powerbooks with a harder to break uni-hinge.

Apple has the tendency to make painfully compact notebooks thus the keyboards inprinting on the LCD. IBM has a more-fault tolerant take on it though my 2 Thinkpad's hinges did break after 3+ years of service. While they were in working order they were pretty good machines. Pity that the HDD had a tendency to break often.

[quote="Pimp Racer"]
Actually I thought the screen sucked becuase alot of people had the hinge break and judgeing by yours looks like you too have keyboard imprints on the screen which just drives me nuts.

Also the Thinkpads are badass! I have one too. I think an X20. I was gonna get a X60 for my dad but plans changed and he already bought another laptop. What model is yours?

Originally Posted by No.1
Originally Posted by crazidude
Just my 2 cents of course. I'm no Mac lover, but i'm not a hater either. Peace man
Same here.

*EDIT*

LMAO at the custom shot!

Also noticed the Thinkpad is a T47 I think. Nice very nice. Some specs please?
evoWalo is offline   Reply With Quote