Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Ferrari

Ferrari Everything related to the Prancing Horse goes in here!

Old 09-02-2004, 10:34 PM   #16
SPAD
Regular User

I have seen two enzos but nun were driving.One was it the show room and the other was in the garage behind the showroom getting the muffler taken out of it .My favorite was the one it the garage cuz not any one could go and see it any time they wanted,also it was red.I still cant belive i saw one but i have pics so it has to be true lol.i didnt want to leave but i was der with my friend known here as nubrun and his dad so i had no choice.I also saw a carrara gt at the porche dealership that day.Shit that was a good day.

I feel bad though cuz der are so many people that love these cars as much as i do and may not get the chance the see them.
Old 09-02-2004, 10:43 PM   #17
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by SilviaEvo
There was a Enzo wrecked by an owner here on Memorial Parkway - he is a rich lawyer....
give me his name and address and i will personally go slit his throat for doing that :fist:
It was his dad's car - and has a couple of other Ferrari wrecks under his belt as - including an F50 and a Testarossa if I am not mistaken.

Oh - and when someone asked him why he doesn't go and drive the cars on a track to get to know them - he said "I am not really into the whole track and driving thing".

And you wonder why I call em all Yuppies..
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 05:13 AM   #18
dons5
Regular User

wow man ur so lucky, the only time ive seen any 288, F40, F50 or Enzo was at the Ferrari museum in Italy and they were in a musuem, they werent alive if u know what i mean, well they were but they were just sleeping lol, but an Enzo never seen one yet, but Finally Vancouvers new Ferrari Dealership is gonna move around Winter time in a bigger building and its gonna have an MC12 and an Enzo can u believe that!! and i heard there talkin to a guy from seatlle so that they can put an F50 in there, i dunno why lots of ppl say F50 is one of Ferraris ugliest car, when i saw it it just looked soooooo gorgeous omg what a different seeing it in person makes, just imagine if it was moving i would of cried not knowing such beauty was possible, but then again this is Ferrari, and there Italian lol
dons5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 10:18 AM   #19
abbor
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by SilviaEvo
There was a Enzo wrecked by an owner here on Memorial Parkway - he is a rich lawyer....
give me his name and address and i will personally go slit his throat for doing that :fist:
It was his dad's car - and has a couple of other Ferrari wrecks under his belt as - including an F50 and a Testarossa if I am not mistaken.

Oh - and when someone asked him why he doesn't go and drive the cars on a track to get to know them - he said "I am not really into the whole track and driving thing".

And you wonder why I call em all Yuppies..
That guy seriously have a problem! I hate him! :snipersmile:
abbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 01:43 PM   #20
nejcdolinsek
Regular User

I should be getting the Enzo pics on Monday *knock on wood*

Meanwhile, I saw a 360 spider today... in red.... black interior.... rear challenge grille....... god damn, that car is beautiful...... Another thing I noticed: THE GUY DRIVING IT WAS THE SAME GUY THAT HAS THE ENZO I SAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I was polish, I'd be a VERY proud citizen! That guy has TASTE!! I hope I can meet the guy face to face some day... :roll:
Old 09-04-2004, 02:32 PM   #21
Fleischmann
Regular User

Originally Posted by nejcdolinsek
P.S.: The Enzo had POLISH licence plates... damn bastard
WTF ?? Are you absolutely sure that the Enzo was on Polish plates?? Coz if there was an Enzo in Poland, I'm sure the info would be all over our internet car pages. Bare in mind that the only Ferrari "dealer" sells 5 cars anually...

Originally Posted by nejcdolinsek
I should be getting the Enzo pics on Monday *knock on wood*

Meanwhile, I saw a 360 spider today... in red.... black interior.... rear challenge grille....... god damn, that car is beautiful...... Another thing I noticed: THE GUY DRIVING IT WAS THE SAME GUY THAT HAS THE ENZO I SAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I was polish, I'd be a VERY proud citizen! That guy has TASTE!! I hope I can meet the guy face to face some day... :roll:
I was wondering if you could send me the pic without erasing the license plates....

And if this is true, then I am an extremely proud citizen

[EDIT] - ooops..missed the part about the number plates... well the car certainly is European with the 2+5 system. The car would be from our capital in that case....my hometown MUAHAHAHAHA (demonic laugh)
Old 09-04-2004, 05:00 PM   #22
nejcdolinsek
Regular User

^^^

Yes, 10000000000000000000000000% sure the enzo and 360 are Polish... I LIVE here! I SAW them on POLISH roads!

BTW, Fleischmann, the guy lives in Konstancin... you probably know where that is
Old 09-05-2004, 02:02 AM   #23
Fleischmann
Regular User

Yeah, I know where that is and it makes me a little bit sad Coz since the plates start with the letter W, I thought he'd be from Warsaw...unless he is ONLY registered that he lives in the capital....and Konstancin is a bit far away
Old 09-06-2004, 12:08 PM   #24
nejcdolinsek
Regular User

Sorry about the quality (from analog camera)... but its still an ENZO!!!!

I know I'm doing the wrong thing TT (please don't kill me ) for not using thumbnails...

And 7.... I messed up on this one ---> the enzo was turning left, while I went straight, and I wanted to get a pic of the side...

Well, I still can't quite come to grips with my experience... I'll never forget it!

I hope you guys like it

P.S.: The pics tend to make the Enzo look much narrower than in real life... that car is WIDE!!! AND LOW!!! ITS GODDMAN PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-06-2004, 12:12 PM   #25
abbor
Regular User

That first pic I loved! The other ones were a little unsharp, but I expected it to be a lot worse after all the negative things you said about them!
abbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 12:13 PM   #26
No.1
Regular User

LOL... nice pics.

I prefer it in black, but i wouldn''t say no t a red one

Maybe a topic for What You Saw Today, after the pics came 8)
Old 09-06-2004, 12:43 PM   #27
bmagni
Regular User

black enzos are so cool !!! ur a lucky guy
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 01:11 PM   #28
Fleischmann
Regular User

OMFG!! You were right!! I simply can't believe that o pole would be able to purchase such a car!! I don't only find the money to be the problem, but the fact that you must have bought at least 2 Ferraris in the past to be able to get an Enzo. Those are definatelly our plates. Those are definatelly our shitty roads!! That is definatelly a black Enzo I see there!! ... And that is the Warsaw emblem in the background (the mermaid) Which can only mean one thing....

Damn, I'm proud of my fellow countrymen And THX for taking the pics...my friends didn't believe me when I told them the news...here is the proof!!
Old 09-06-2004, 01:11 PM   #29
TT
Regular User

Thanks for the pics!! Great ones!! (I edited your post with thumbs )
Old 09-06-2004, 01:12 PM   #30
Fleischmann
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Thanks for the pics!! Great ones!! (I edited your post with thumbs )
Picy no5 doesnt work