Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 03-23-2006, 04:44 PM   #196
magwheel
Regular User

Default You had to ask?

TT, I'm kinda a homebody. I don't like to fly because I'm afraid and I have 5 dogs, a cat and a wild rabbit (broken legs) that I saved from the hawks flying around. I usually can go anywhere where I can be back in 4 or 5 hours at the most because of my dedication to my pets. It males it tough to go the large meets in major cites. That is something I do miss though. Michael
Old 03-23-2006, 04:47 PM   #197
TT
Regular User

Default Re: You had to ask?

Originally Posted by magwheel
TT, I'm kinda a homebody. I don't like to fly because I'm afraid and I have 5 dogs, a cat and a wild rabbit (broken legs) that I saved from the hawks flying around. I usually can go anywhere where I can be back in 4 or 5 hours at the most because of my dedication to my pets. It males it tough to go the large meets in major cites. That is something I do miss though. Michael
I see, and well, if it's just because your heart is too big, I guess it's ok hoe could we argue

What about putting together a meeting like the Crystal Cover car show in your driveway? So ppl will come at you and you won't have to move at all
Old 03-23-2006, 04:57 PM   #198
EnzoLover
Regular User

Can you make any videos, onboard or sound of the CarreraGT

I love it!

Amazing car
Old 03-23-2006, 05:04 PM   #199
magwheel
Regular User

Default Huh???

Originally Posted by EnzoLover

I love it!

Amazing car
I'd love to but I don't know how! If someone can give me some hints, I'll be more than happy to oblige your request. Michael
Old 03-23-2006, 05:14 PM   #200
dutchmasterflex
Regular User

Great write ups! I find it hard to believe you ahve all the time to spend on JabbasWorld. I know its a great place, I'm highly addicted to the site as well.. but then again, I dont have your line up of supercars

Are you able to stretch your cars legs even in the Winter with out any problems? I'm sure you'll be out more once the summer months start coming a long..
Old 03-23-2006, 05:28 PM   #201
EnzoLover
Regular User

Default Re: Huh???

Originally Posted by magwheel
Originally Posted by EnzoLover

I love it!

Amazing car
I'd love to but I don't know how! If someone can give me some hints, I'll be more than happy to oblige your request. Michael
Any digital video camera do the work. Do you have one?
Old 03-23-2006, 05:35 PM   #202
ARMAN
Regular User

Your mother was from russia? Cool! And father american or russian too?

Another great read, thanx I wish I will be having your kind of "problems" later in my life

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 05:37 PM   #203
nthfinity
Regular User

If Michael is ok with it; once some of this warmer weather heads to the Mid-West; I'll be more then happy to do a barage of photos, both for Michael, and JW; and work some Video footage in... its been since high school; but i still know a few tricks of shooting video, and editing.

obviously, the video would take more time to complete then the pictures.

BTW
I just read your review of the Terminator god... that nearly is instant gratification; for such a profound beast... not to mention, those vultures we call "salesmen" seem to flock about hardly waiting for the kill

without a doubt, the Porsche CGT is my favorite car in production today... and i'm not embarrassed to say that i like it even more then the legendary F40, and F50

your review makes it feel as though i am in the drivers' seat; or recalling "network" (a well done movie BTW) when some wannabe is coaxing me to show what the CGT is really about. Porsche has such a strong racing heritage; their seemingly endless sprawl of victories in group C in the 80's; their rediculous outright victories at Le Mans... and of course... thier cars. The CGT is something i dont think i could ever think would get old... embarrased while turning, and stalling... well, i'd get over it

In my opinion, it is the car in your stable of many fine steads. thanks for sharing this passion
Old 03-23-2006, 06:03 PM   #204
TT
Regular User

And here we are, the CGT pics are online thanks Michael :good:
Old 03-23-2006, 06:11 PM   #205
Just_me
Regular User

I envy your collection but its a shame you dont own a BMW
Old 03-23-2006, 06:27 PM   #206
ARMAN
Regular User

Never liked the looks of CGT very much.. but on those pics it looks brilliant I guess the story and pics do the trick

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 06:36 PM   #207
coombsie66
Regular User

Great reviews! An enjoyable thread to read, there's something about those rear wheels on the murci, i absolutely LOVE them! Look stunning!

Have you ever thought of taking any of them to a track day?
Old 03-23-2006, 06:49 PM   #208
TT
Regular User

Just for the records, I edited again the first post with all the pics posted so far, as long as direct links to the reviews' posts
Old 03-23-2006, 06:53 PM   #209
jon_s
Regular User

My god! What have I missed!!! :shock: Next time work ask me to pull an all nighter, I'll tell them to piss off....I have this thread to read!!

Thank you for taking the time to type out all the reviews of your cars! It is really appreciated 8)

Don't ask me why, but, if I had to take one car, I would take the baby Lambo. I know, I know...the CGT/Ford Gt e.t.c..... but I have a real soft spot for the little Lambo, I simply love it!
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 07:34 PM   #210
psykonesz83
Regular User

i'm feel like i'm torturing myself everytime i look at this topic
psykonesz83 is offline   Reply With Quote