Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 08-19-2005, 12:13 PM   #1
evoWalo
Regular User

Default Crazy Woman

This is my joke for the day. This really happened.

I was in the store 2 days ago and around 11am my friend's mom came in and asked for a franchise in Vietnam. Seeming I knew their family I know they can do what she was asking but things got awry as the conversation came about.

Friend's Mom: Do you have anyone in Vietnam?

Me: I'll have to check, Ma'am. Are you interested?

Friend's Mom: Yes, remember I'm a member of (blank) Church? We're opening up an underground Church and want to use use the proceeds from the Doughtnut franchise to finance our activities.

Me: (a long pause... 5 secs) I'll... have to check would you be interested franchise in your home town...

Suffice it to say the conversation went a bit more sane from that point on. That has been the most absurd thing I've heard in my whole life. From what I know of Vietnam it is a Communist country hence doesnt allow for the freedom of religion? I can think of more profitable & illegal ventures than finance an underground Church/movement.

No wonder my friend went to me to ask for a loan instead of his mom. She's coo coo like a coo coo clock.
evoWalo is offline   Reply With Quote