Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos > Videogames

Old 05-10-2006, 04:32 AM   #16
vexor
Regular User

Originally Posted by DeMoN
I get an error saying sesion expired.
fixed, should work now

vexor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 05:59 PM   #17
vexor
Regular User

From Xbox.com

Experience uncompromising physics: Top automotive engineers, professional race car drivers, and experienced programmers teamed up to create the most complete racing simulator experience available. Cars incur dramatic damage and wear, which affects car performance. Advanced tire and suspension models respond to heat and pressure changes as well as weight transfer and aerodynamic load. It's the only console racing simulator with the new advanced clutch control and shift override option.

Race real-world tracks: From the all-new world famous Nurburgring F1 and Sebring tracks to the spectator-lined streets of Rio de Janeiro, race on meticulously designed tracks with an incredible sense of speed and realism. Forza Motorsport 2 features over 60 tracks carved out of 18 environments, including 13 real-world licensed circuits such as Road America, Silverstone, Tsukuba, and Laguna Seca. Four new real-world licensed circuits further expand the world of Forza Motorsport 2.

Build your garage: Collect, upgrade, and tune hundreds of cars. From sport compacts to purpose-built race cars, collect more than 300 cars from over 50 of the world’s leading manufacturers including Ferrari, Porsche, Nissan, VW, GM, and Lamborghini. Take your car to the garage and install alternative engines, suspension kits, bolt-on superchargers, brakes, rims, racing slicks, and more. Dial in advanced suspension settings, tire pressure, and gear ratios. Forza Motorsport 2 allows you to own the cars that will own the competition.

Pimp your ride: Create and share your masterpiece with the world. Express your inner artist in the paint and upgrade shops with near endless visual personalization. Customize the shape of your car by combining different licensed rims, performance parts, and aftermarket body kits. Create your own unique paint scheme using millions of paint and decal options. Take in-game pictures of your creation in the Forza Motorsport 2 photo mode.

Compete online: Take your personalized car onto Xbox Live® for some intense online wheel-to-wheel racing. Earn in-game credits and even complete single player career objectives while racing over Xbox Live. Watch the best racers from around the world complete on Forza Motorsport 2 TV.

Old 05-11-2006, 06:37 PM   #18
ViperASR
Regular User

Totally getting that when it comes out

"plus being able call your penis master chief during sex has got to be comical at least once"-gis
ViperASR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 07:16 PM   #19
vexor
Regular User

Originally Posted by ViperASR
reports say November of this year

Old 05-11-2006, 08:50 PM   #20
FoxFour
Regular User

And finally; Microsoft has finally announced a force-feedback, wireless steering wheel.
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/706/706021p1.html
Many pilots of the time were the opinion that a fighter pilot in a closed cockpit was an impossible thing, because you should smell the enemy. You could smell them because of the oil they were burning.
Adolf Galland
FoxFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 10:21 PM   #21
ViperASR
Regular User

Originally Posted by vexor
Originally Posted by ViperASR
reports say November of this year

Yea, Ive been looking all over the internet endlessly sience I got my 360 to see what the story was with a FM2. I still havnt beaten the original Forza, but ive been kinda busy with school, plus the backwards compatibility has basically SUCKED sience I originally got my 360. There have been a few updates that have helped though.

Out of curiousity, when you beat the career mode, what happens, because I have noticed that you win some cars that are not available to buy or play in single player hot lap mode, and example beign the Ferrari 360 CS. Thanks much!
ViperASR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 10:30 PM   #22
JoeHahn
Regular User

Originally Posted by FoxFour
And finally; Microsoft has finally announced a force-feedback, wireless steering wheel.
Holy shit am I seeing what you're seeing?

Keep scrolling down the page and you'll see it

The wireless PC adaptor.

Old 05-12-2006, 09:39 AM   #23
FoxFour
Regular User

Originally Posted by JoeHahn
Originally Posted by FoxFour
Holy shit am I seeing what you're seeing?

Keep scrolling down the page and you'll see it

The wireless PC adaptor.

That would mean that you could use the steering wheel on PC games. Does that mean that you could somehow hook up the 360 to the computer?
Many pilots of the time were the opinion that a fighter pilot in a closed cockpit was an impossible thing, because you should smell the enemy. You could smell them because of the oil they were burning.
Adolf Galland
FoxFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 01:00 AM   #24
Pokiou
Regular User

OMG OMG OMG i see a lamboghini !! thats it im getting a 360 and FM2 !!!!

btw FM1 Rocks!!! never get bored of it.. needs a few hundred more cars and so forth but NON the less awsome simulation !!

Pok
Pokiou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 03:00 AM   #25
spanky
Regular User

btw FM1 Rocks!!! never get bored of it..
same here i must say its a great game you dont get bored of.

like u said a few more cars and it'd complete one of the best simulators ever made to date!
spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 10:19 PM   #26
bmagni
Regular User

# Forza 2 is built using a completely new Xbox 360 engine. It's NOT Forza 1 in HD.
# Forza 2 will run at 60 FPS, with reflection mapping on the cars also running at 60 FPS.
# Forza 2 will support the new Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel.
# Forza will feature 60 tracks, 18 environments, and 13 real-world licensed circuits.
# Forza 2 will feature more than 300 cars from more than 50 of the world's leading manufacturers such as Ferrari, Porsche, Nissan, VW, GM, and Lamborghini, to name a few.
# Forza 2 will enable players to customize their cars to new degrees of stylization. You can use alternative engines, suspension kits, bolt-on superchargers, brakes, rims, racing slicks, and work on advanced suspension settings, tire pressure, and gear ratios.
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 12:14 AM   #27
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by bmagni
# Forza 2 is built using a completely new Xbox 360 engine. It's NOT Forza 1 in HD.
# Forza 2 will run at 60 FPS, with reflection mapping on the cars also running at 60 FPS.
# Forza will feature 60 tracks, 18 environments, and 13 real-world licensed circuits.
# Forza 2 will feature more than 300 cars from more than 50 of the world's leading manufacturers such as Ferrari, Porsche, Nissan, VW, GM, and Lamborghini, to name a few.
# Forza 2 will enable players to customize their cars to new degrees of stylization. You can use alternative engines, suspension kits, bolt-on superchargers, brakes, rims, racing slicks, and work on advanced suspension settings, tire pressure, and gear ratios.
Before you get tooooo excited, why not start hangin out here where I do to get my Forza2 info...

The forum run by and frequented by the actual development Forza2 dev team

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/?
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 12:25 PM   #28
bmagni
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by bmagni
Before you get tooooo excited, why not start hangin out here where I do to get my Forza2 info...

The forum run by and frequented by the actual development Forza2 dev team

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/?
nice, and pretty intresting. thnx !
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:47 PM   #29
RC45
Regular User

I seem to have riled up the XBox FanBoys by calling out the 360 for the underdeveloped over hyped hunk of crap it really is hehe

But I think I did so in a very friendly way

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/fo.../ShowPost.aspx
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 09:18 PM   #30
666fast
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
I seem to have riled up the XBox FanBoys by calling out the 360 for the underdeveloped over hyped hunk of crap it really is hehe

But I think I did so in a very friendly way

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/fo.../ShowPost.aspx
I somewhat agree. I don't regret my purchasing the 360, but had I known what I know now, I could have waited untill there were a lot more games to choose from. The next Moto GP game can't come soon enough.

I have CoD2, GRAW, and PGR3. I've beaten all three and have very little interest in going through them again. Though, I did have fun with them.

BTW, that Noviscious guy, he's on another forum I visit. Just thought I'd let you know, to make me sound cooler and stuff.

Also, Microsoft needs to keep makinmore Xbox 1 games work on the 360. Or at least untill they do it for Shenmue 2. Only because it's like my mostest favoritest game evar!!!