Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 12-22-2004, 06:06 AM   #1
griffith
Regular User

Default ATTN: TT (Matteo)

There are some quick moderators here... looks like your rules are enforced very strictly... I accept that. I was just a bit too enthusiastic and posted what I had in pictures at the office. Of course I can take picture as requested...

By the way, Matteo will know this car as it was for sale at Ferrari Zenith in Lausanne and he took pictures of it:
http://www.swisscarsightings.com/fer...alership1.html

If you reopen the thread I will take a picture with the manual tonight.

Thanks Andy
griffith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 06:12 AM   #2
TT
Regular User

Oh yes, I remember it very well but I didn't know it was the same exact one! There aren't many silver 355 spider around!

Thanks for understanding Andy the enforcing thing is always delicate and many members don't understand.

When you have the pic tonight, just put it online somewhere, even imageshack.us will do, and PM me with the url, I will reopen the topic right away
Would be nice for both the 355 and M3
Old 12-22-2004, 06:15 AM   #3
griffith
Regular User

No problem, I'll take the pictures tonight of the F355 and the BMW (very dirty...) next to each other with the manuals.

I'm already looking forward to the Zenith day, maybe we'll get to know each other then...

The shields were just decals and not the factory option ones. I removed then because I didn't like the look.

C u
Andy
Old 12-22-2004, 06:17 AM   #4
TT
Regular User

BTW, in the car I saw, there were some Ferrari shields on the fron fenders.. why they are no more?

Originally Posted by griffith
No problem, I'll take the pictures tonight of the F355 and the BMW (very dirty... next to each other with the manuals.

I'm already looking forward to the Zenith day, maybe we'll get to know each other then...

C u
Andy
I always seem to miss the dates for their meetings LOL... and usually beeing on tracks far away in France I can't travel there... but well, you never know
Old 12-22-2004, 06:23 AM   #5
dingo
Regular User

Looks like we have a another Ferrari member at JW.....great news, not to mention the M3.
Do you also have high-res pics of the 2 cars, the ones in the other thread are a bit small for my liking.
Old 12-22-2004, 06:48 AM   #6
dons5
Regular User

i dont understand what the problem was with him posting pics of a Ferrari, wether its his or not who cares. But i guess it aint my business anyways.
Old 12-22-2004, 06:55 AM   #7
dingo
Regular User

^ if he posted them in the Car Gallery section it would be fine, but when you claim a car is yours you should provide proof.
Otherwise there would be bullshitters everywhere, a DB9 owner tomorrow then a guy with an Enzo the next day......
Old 12-22-2004, 07:40 AM   #8
griffith
Regular User

ok, there you go...

The flash of my digital camera is really worthless so the pictures are a bit dark really... but I think that should do it.

Cheers
Andy
Old 12-22-2004, 07:47 AM   #9
TT
Regular User

That's cool, I'm gonna open the other topic now BTW, no idea why, I was sure you had ZH plates, not AG
Old 12-22-2004, 09:25 PM   #10
Jabba
Regular User

Nice Ferrari cover...I am sure I have seen one of those before....Wecome to JW btw.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote