Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 05-07-2004, 08:47 PM   #1
5vz-fe
Regular User

Default Analysis of why Ferrari is the Best in 2004

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/3693137.stm

Very good flattering analysis. Must see if u are a Schumacher or Ferrari fan, if not, it will hurt u like hot needles in the eye.
Old 05-09-2004, 03:47 AM   #2
beemrmem3
Regular User

I think the biggest factor in ferraris success is michael. Rubens is no rookie. If michael was only as good as rubens ferrari would be barely ahead if at all.
beemrmem3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 06:33 AM   #3
nejcdolinsek
Regular User

Originally Posted by beemrmem3
I think the biggest factor in ferraris success is michael. Rubens is no rookie. If michael was only as good as rubens ferrari would be barely ahead if at all.
I'm not so sure about that. Although I think Michael is a major part to the Ferrari success story, do you remember when he broke his leg in '99? Even though he was out for a good portion of the season, Irvine did win some races. Irvine was in contention for the championship until the last race, when Hakinnen won...

Yes, Ferrari owe huge gratitude to him, but he is by no means the only strength of the team. He still has by far the best car on the grid...
Old 05-09-2004, 07:27 AM   #4
PATo355
Regular User

Because they have 200 million dollars every year to spend in the formula 1 , because most of the profits of selling cars goes to racing , because they have the best driver , because they have the best car , because they rock !!!

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 10:20 AM   #5
kteo2003
Regular User

rubens will be forever the number two and michael will be the number one driver........
kteo2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 11:32 AM   #6
5vz-fe
Regular User

Originally Posted by kteo2003
rubens will be forever the number two and michael will be the number one driver........
It prolly said so in his contract...

in small print *if u cannot pass michael by 2nd pit stop, u have to stay behind him*