Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 12-07-2008, 01:52 PM   #1
Smartdriver
Regular User

Default Autosammlung Steim Schramberg (classic car museum)

Hello guys, I return with an update that makes me very happy
This summer during my trip to Germany I visited an awesome classic cars museum called "Autosammlung Steim Schramberg" situated in the city of Schramberg in Baden-Wuttemberg region. In Germany there are incredible cars musium and this place is an impressive example. .
The modern 2 plans structure with about 3000m2 contains over 100 amazing cars, many of them of '10 ,'20 and '30 years!! All cars are in good condition and there is also a splendid collection of fire trucks
There are truly extraordinary cars such as Adler LeMans Rennwagen (1938), Ford N and S Runabout (1907), many '30 years Maybach Limousine, Deusenberg A Phaeton (1923) and impressive oldies Mercedes-benz collection!

A must-see place that advice to all car enthusiasts!

More pics in high resolution and two different size are avaiable on my website: www.italiansupercar.net

www.italiansupercar.net --- My first website about modern and classic supercars
www.smartdriver.it --- My Car Enthusiast website about Smart
Smartdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 04:24 PM   #2
silentm
Regular User

wow what a museum some really exciting old cars in there.

why does imageshack always have to be such a cocksucker? it's really random when the images will load when i want to see them full sized *angry*
"Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nürburgring, and that if you give him a really important job to do, he'll skive off and play croquet... all we know is, he's called the Stig."

The Top Gear Wikiquote
silentm is offline   Reply With Quote