Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2004, 03:49 PM   #1
oscargarza88
Regular User

Default My dads new Truck(HEMI) and other cars...(kinda BIG PICS)

hey, this is my dads new 2004 Dodge 1500 Ram with the Hemi.
he bought it for a resonable price, the only "bad" thing ill say it has is that its not black, cause i like it better in black, and he also put some accesories as u can see in the pics, the front crome grill. the bed liner(it need protection for my kart) , stepps and a crome thing by the door.
well i took very little pics of the truck cause i dont think alot of people r interested... so to keep u awake i also took some pics of my z and my dads clk.

back of truck:

20 inch wheels (they look awsome)

a bad shot of the front, u can see the grill and the stepps which i like the tube ones better and the crome thing by the door:

oh and just a little reminder of whats under the hood...(a bit dirty hehe)

some pics of my z and my dads mb since i dont think alot of u like trucks alot:

and btw does someone know a good company that sells stuff like headers, exause and stuf like that 4 the hemi?
oh and btw again here r some pics of the kart that will b on the new truck"

next there is a pic of the kart next to tha all new Barbie Beetle, dint b fooled by its looks, because its got an astonishing .001 hp at the wheels, it makes it the best power/weight in its class!, i still cant beat it with my kart but soon with some nitrous it will b a whole differtent story...

thers the kart hunting down the beetle..vamp: :vamp:
:vamp: :vamp:
at last just another pic...
oscargarza88 is offline   Reply With Quote