Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > Top Gear Discussion > The Cool Wall

The Cool Wall Our version of the cool wall.. you decide what's cool and what's not - view the results HERE

View Poll Results: Citroen C6
subzero 12 16.44%
cool 27 36.99%
uncool 19 26.03%
seriously uncool 15 20.55%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-27-2005, 05:49 AM   #16
Anonymous

Originally Posted by nthfinity
i'm going to have a fit, register a new name to bonk this car to the uncool side if it doesnt randomly generate it to uncool
meh cheeeeeeeeet, wasn't it you who said the mini was "uncool" and ugly, no taste some people And yes AFAIK the plan was when votes are equal have it randomly alternate.
Old 11-27-2005, 01:16 PM   #17
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by AL123
Originally Posted by nthfinity
i'm going to have a fit, register a new name to bonk this car to the uncool side if it doesnt randomly generate it to uncool
meh cheeeeeeeeet, wasn't it you who said the mini was "uncool" and ugly, no taste some people And yes AFAIK the plan was when votes are equal have it randomly alternate.
hehe... its not 'no taste' its differing taste i think the new one looks o.k. and if it were RWD... it would be well chilled, no doubt. the old one, it just doesnt do it for me; i know its a great car at what it does... mabey the combination of its looks, and absurd practicality is what kills it to me.

in any case... when i checked the cool wall, and refreshed 4 times, each time it was only in the uncool section so i had no need to cheat
Old 11-27-2005, 03:28 PM   #18
Darkel
Regular User

Unlike the C5 this one has a bit of personality, its style is quite original and we can't really blame them for that. But still, it's way too expensive (starting price around 45.000 € or whatever ... too much for a Citroën, even as an A6/E Class "rival")
I sat in one of them at the Frankfurt car show, the interior looks better than their standard quality but some parts look really cheap and will not last forever

The front looks good to me and it's different (something that french cars have forgotten those years, especially Citroëns) so it gets a cool(-)
Darkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 03:33 PM   #19
graywolf624
Regular User

A step in the right direction for citroen, given all the rest of their cars look like crap.

Not enough to make cool.
Old 11-28-2005, 12:52 PM   #20
stmoritzer
Regular User

they improve a little in the recent years, but still uncool IMO

my page: www.davidkaiser.ch - "Lamborghini meets St.Moritz" Photo-CD now available !
recent post: 15+ Gallardo Superleggeras roaring in the Swiss Alps !
stmoritzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 03:41 PM   #21
Ford Capri 2.8i
Regular User

See what happens when I see the car on the street, because the pics could create some confusion to me; in addition im not very updated with its features and specifications, so ill wait to the magazine tests and to see it in the street, and see whats my opinion about the car; however....once citroen sorts out the original cars in a satisfactory way such as citroen CX, DS, XM, GS, SM,.....im confident that the car will be cool.....naturally it will be much better sorted in terms of design and taste than the renault vel satis or the BMW series 7
Ford Capri 2.8i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 03:43 PM   #22
LotusGT1
Regular User

Cool. Design stands out, fits well with Citroëns heritage. Much better than any random 7-series or other bland german ubersedans....
Old 12-05-2005, 03:55 PM   #23
Fleischmann
Regular User

It's ugly and it's french Seriously uncool
Old 12-05-2005, 06:40 PM   #24

Cool for me. Like the desing instead the engines are not good enough.
Old 02-11-2006, 10:36 AM   #25
bski
Regular User

I love big, luxurious Citroens like the XM, SM, etc. These things come packed with technology even the dealers don't understand and are years ahead of their time, so they still feel modern two decades later. It gets a cool vote from me, only because it's not quite as over the top as the original DS.
bski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 06:01 AM   #26
tony
Regular User

Another sales rep car. Uncool.

Mmmmm, free goo.
tony is offline   Reply With Quote