Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Lamborghini > Lamborghini Pictures and Videos

Old 10-13-2005, 04:08 PM   #1
a007apl
Regular User

Default Gallardo Police <-> Long Video

Wait me

(28 minutes)
ABC's Martin seemungal reports from Rome.

Welcome to Italy's fast Lane. Where drivers routinely tailgate at 90 miles an Hr.

There's not much Italy's highway police have en able to do. Their Fiat station wagons are no match for a Ferrari. But a few months ago, they got some new wheels, a gift from Lamborghini, the gallardo. It does Zero to 60 in four seconds.

(28 minutes 30 seconds)
The police only have to Park the Lamborghini at the entrance to the highway to get results. The message, don't even think about it. Not surprising that the handful of officers trained to drive the Lamborghini look forward to those patrols on the open road. Flat out the Lamborghini gallardo can do close to 200 miles an hour. In the beginning, yes, we might have had the desire to hit the accelerator, he says.

(29 minutes)
But it's really just another patrol car. Though there was that time he chased down a porshe that was going 155 miles an hour. The public is very impressed with this new police car. Officers insist the Lamborghini is part of a serious campaign to get italians to slow down. Although those Fiat station wagons have to be close by when an Officer in a Lamborghini makes an arrest. The gallardo has blinding speed, but no back seat.

(29 minutes 30 seconds)
Martin seemungal, ABC ne, Rome.

Coming up on "good morning, America," speed shopping, how procrastinators can make the most out of their time as the clock ticks toward Christmas. I'm Tamala Edwards, thanks for watching "world news this morning." Have a great day and happy holidays.

Have this video, but the source dont works now, but, I need and will Hunt that, if I'm found I stop my hunt about, if no, I'll hunter every time.. not stop...I'll found
a007apl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 05:00 PM   #2
Minacious
Regular User

Damnit man, you got be all prepared to see the video. Now I have to see it. Hurry up and find it.
Old 10-13-2005, 10:20 PM   #3
a007apl
Regular User

That episode in TV:
KGO - ABC Network
Dec 24, 2004
a007apl is offline   Reply With Quote