Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 08-13-2003, 03:01 AM   #31
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by 666fast
Originally Posted by TT
BTW guys, about the Koenigsegg, I just found this sad news: their facilities were burned down some time ago -> http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyhete...267564,00.html (swedish newspaper).. luckily the 15 cars stored in it were saved and they already rented another place in the area, but most of the machinery were lost...
Heh, I just read something else that said they were able to salvage quite a bit of machinery and are still in business. Which I think is great, they build some awesome cars. I think it's a Shame they aren't as well known as Ferrari or Lamborghini.
Hehe, Ferrari and Lambos are in business since a lot of time now
Old 08-13-2003, 03:05 AM   #32
666fast
Regular User

I know that TT, you smartass!
I meant that Koenigsegg's cars are just as good if not better than some Ferrari's and Lamborghini's. Unfortunately, they just aren't as popular, which is a shame. They build some awesome cars. By not being as well known as the Italian beasts, they don't sell as many as they would if they were popular.
Old 08-16-2003, 12:23 AM   #33
DR.GONZO
Regular User

I like the zonda burning out.
DR.GONZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2003, 02:08 PM   #34
fireguy
Regular User

this is from the 2002 ecoty contest...the c-12 was crowned the winner. I love the bare carbon fibre finish on the c-12-very sweet indeed!
fireguy is offline   Reply With Quote