Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

View Poll Results: Do you like my car?
Yes, its nice 25 60.98%
No, its sucks 16 39.02%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2004, 03:08 PM   #46
Boltz
Regular User

it gets shot towards the back of the car about 4-5 inches off of the ground. All of that exhaust just goes under the car and dirtys up the frame

My intake is in the corner of the engine bay and has a 3" ducting going from the the bumper upto the filter so I should be OK...

Ive understood that a lot of you guys dont like me because you think im just an ignorant ricer that likes loud cars.

Graywolf, youve taken one statement that I made about my car that I made jokingly and rung it out until it was bone dry . I drive a H-O-N-D-A, which have no tail-pulling reputation, unlike BMW, Mercedes. And just so you guys know I've never tried to use my car to better my chances with a bird, I shouldnt need any material possesions for that. Im actually a very modest person in non internet forum situations...

but since its not a big deal lets just agree to disagree

you dont like me because I'm a childish ricer that spends more time at wendys trying to race for "respect Yo" than sleeping(lol )
I think that maybe I shouldnt have tried being a little sarcastic on an internet forum because it is obviously undectecable.

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE:

Im almost finished with my paintjob, I still need to wetsand and buff it, put the Lip spoiler on and lower it.... I also need to put some civic type r headlights on....

see if this works guys

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287389305
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287381951
Old 03-21-2004, 03:25 PM   #47
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Boltz
I think that maybe I shouldnt have tried being a little sarcastic on an internet forum because it is obviously undectecable.
Actually - Internet borne sarcasm and wit work very well - all you needed to do was choose and use the appropriate emoticon (smiley - ya dig? ) and then the sarcasm and witticism would have been detected and contextually construed as such...
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 03:31 PM   #48
Boltz
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Actually - Internet borne sarcasm and wit work very well - all you needed to do was choose and use the appropriate emoticon (smiley - ya dig? ) and then the sarcasm and witticism would have been detected and contextually construed as such...

Im sure that would have helped, but at the time I really didnt care enough. I wasnt aware that I was about to be pounced on repeatedly for that comment. 8) how about that
Old 03-21-2004, 03:34 PM   #49
RC45
Regular User

Im sure that would have helped, but at the time I really didnt care enough. I wasnt aware that I was about to be pounced on repeatedly for that comment. 8) how about that
Oh - so NOW you want to have a battle with me....well fuck off then... ...RICER...
Old 03-21-2004, 03:35 PM   #50
RC45
Regular User

See - now I bet you are not sure how to take the above post?
Old 03-21-2004, 03:36 PM   #51
RC45
Regular User

Oh - so NOW you want to have a battle with me... .well fuck off then... LOL , j/k hehe ...RICER... :shock:
Old 03-21-2004, 03:38 PM   #52
RC45
Regular User

Now you tell me how anyone who has spent more than 8 minutes on the Net in and around chat forums wouldn't see that the extra 5 seconds it takes to add emoticons is worth it - simply to avoid the protracted hassles that always follow this shit...

As you said - the Internet is without emotives - so just add em and be done