Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 07-03-2005, 04:25 AM   #76
ZfrkS62
Regular User

I can't stand Metallica fucking anti piracy cunts
now really it was that pansy ass dipshit Lars that was the most outspoken on the issue. They really lost alot of fans over that. St. Anger's sales showed it too. there may be something after all to the whispers i've heard about them calling it quits after this next tour, but i'm not going to hold my breath.

I need James, Kirk, Lars and Jason to sign my ratty ass Ride the Lightning shirt do i can finally retire it

exactly you have to ration the CD's
Or you could always make a bunch of driving mixes

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 04:29 AM   #77
T-Bird
Regular User

takes too much effort to make that many driving mix CD's for a 3 day long road trip.
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 04:32 AM   #78
ZfrkS62
Regular User

true

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 02:40 PM   #79
blinkmeat
Regular User

Originally Posted by Aleighy
150% my friend. there are only two types of music...country and western. well, ok, thats not true, i listen to all kinds, but country is my top choice, and yes, i know thats bound to find me tied up in front of the JW firing squad, since you all seem to be fans of hard rock. it just goes to show that the only place you have good taste is in your cars. (and if you think im cute, then you have good taste in women, as well)
I like Metallica as much as the next guy because listening to them is usually a male rite of passage. Country is still complete crap, and only worth listening to if the wife makes you and you're getting lucky afterwords.
For me though it's classic rock if rock, unless it's:

1.) Finger Eleven
2.) HIM
3.) Turbonegro
4.) System of a Down, NIN, or A perfect circle

Otherwise I dig Classical... and 80's shyte.

...And you're not my type I can tell
blinkmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 03:55 PM   #80
Aleighy
Regular User

Originally Posted by blinkmeat
Originally Posted by Aleighy
150% my friend. there are only two types of music...country and western. well, ok, thats not true, i listen to all kinds, but country is my top choice, and yes, i know thats bound to find me tied up in front of the JW firing squad, since you all seem to be fans of hard rock. it just goes to show that the only place you have good taste is in your cars. (and if you think im cute, then you have good taste in women, as well)
I like Metallica as much as the next guy because listening to them is usually a male rite of passage. Country is still complete crap, and only worth listening to if the wife makes you and you're getting lucky afterwords.
For me though it's classic rock if rock, unless it's:

1.) Finger Eleven
2.) HIM
3.) Turbonegro
4.) System of a Down, NIN, or A perfect circle

Otherwise I dig Classical... and 80's shyte.

...And you're not my type I can tell
i respect your choice in music, although i wouldnt choose it for myself. as for me being your "type"...i really could care less

>BONK<
Aleighy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 06:15 PM   #81
yeckmohr
Regular User

I love that car since i saw it the first time in Canada, you can't see it in Europe.
yeckmohr is offline   Reply With Quote