Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 10-03-2004, 05:48 AM   #136
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by dingo22
What a loser, if I was new I would be trying to be nice and get people to like me....not make stupid comments like that.
Do you live in a better place do you?
BTW, of course he never saw the pics of the cars at the new crib
Old 10-03-2004, 07:03 AM   #137
greg.little
Regular User

I'm not being impolite, it is a fact that in the Midlands car crime is higher than in other parts of the UK, notably the South coast where I am from.

I did consider he may own or rent the location, but that wasn't the point was it?

As for trying to get people to like me, I have enough mates for my needs thanks and I joined this forum because there seemed to be a certain level of intelligence here that is missing from other forums. I wasn't trying to slag people off, far from it, but I won't call a spade an earth inverting agricultural implement just to keep one or two sensitive people off my back.

If the guy can afford exotica like that, and change them as frequently as he does good luck to the bloke and I seriously doubt if he cares what I think to the point of getting upset.

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
greg.little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 07:30 AM   #138
TT
Regular User

Well of course nobody gets upset for just a post on a messageboard, but anyway the first post was just edited with some better pics
Old 10-03-2004, 08:34 AM   #139
greg.little
Regular User

Wow, now thats impressive. By the way, please don't tell me u had your lawn tractor sprayed the same colour!

LOL

Cheers

Old 10-03-2004, 08:45 AM   #140
mindgam3
Regular User

great new pics, any of them available in hi res?

When are we gonna see some newer vids?
mindgam3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 01:09 PM   #141
Anonymous

Originally Posted by greg.little
Couldn't you find a nicer location than some ratty industrial estate? Lovely car but it must have been cringing sitting there. I also didn't see the security guard to protect it while your back was turned, obviously not in the midlands.
I'm not being impolite, it is a fact that in the Midlands car crime is higher than in other parts of the UK, notably the South coast

As for trying to get people to like me, I have enough mates for my needs thanks and I joined this forum because there seemed to be a certain level of intelligence here that is missing from other forums. I wasn't trying to slag people off, far from it, but I won't call a spade an earth inverting agricultural implement just to keep one or two sensitive people off my back.

If the guy can afford exotica like that, and change them as frequently as he does good luck to the bloke and I seriously doubt if he cares what I think to the point of getting upset.
LOL you certainly seem to be dragging the intelligence level down, for a start ever considered that maybe he didn't have loads of time to search for the perfect location,maybe had to do that thing called work that earns you the money to buy such cars! I'm also suprised you have any friends at all with your kind of attitude, its like walking into someones house them offering you a beer and saying "couldn't you find a decent beer for me?" I'm sure Jabba won't care one bit about what you say but you just struck me as incredibly rude .... So i will be too....... Now Fuck Off!!

**EDIT** BTW Jabba Some great new pics, your cars really are spotless inside and out 8)
Old 10-03-2004, 07:27 PM   #142
Jabba
Regular User

Sometimes I just cant help grabbing my camera when either of the cars looks especially good...and by the time I would have driven to a more suitable location the cars would probably require cleaning again and the moment would be lost....obviously the pictures were more about the cars than the location.

I should have got some pictures of both cars on my back lawn as now the house is almost finished it could make a nice backdrop...oh well next summer maybe...or maybe an Xmas picture if we get any snow that is.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 01:48 AM   #143
greg.little
Regular User

Well as I appear to have offended more than one person, let me take this opportunity to withdraw my comments, apologize for them and take myself down to the shed with a big spanner to get my sense of humour adjusted.

Jabba you have the cleanest car known to man I swear, do you have similar photos of the Lambo?

Old 10-04-2004, 04:29 AM   #144
Anonymous

Well as I appear to have offended more than one person, let me take this opportunity to withdraw my comments, apologize for them and take myself down to the shed with a big spanner to get my sense of humour adjusted.

Jabba you have the cleanest car known to man I swear, do you have similar photos of the Lambo?
well at least you can see what you said was well a little rude, BTW for lambo pics try opening your eyes
Old 10-04-2004, 07:36 AM   #145
Jabba
Regular User

There was a certain amount of truth in what you said...but sometimes its hard to find a good location that wont have people swarming around you in about 5 minutes of you pulling up and trying to get some good photos...hence why I try to stick to my company yard or back at home...both of which are sadly lacking a waterfall or mountain range.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote