Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 04-19-2004, 10:26 PM   #16
hemi_fan
Regular User

Originally Posted by RAMAN
Yeah I can look at it like that, but then I didn't have the chance to make 300awhp before it was gone. :x

I do have insurance so I'm pretty much covered. But until then, it's back to 110hp, automatic rental cars for some humble driving. Hey, at least there won't any more kids revving on me at stoplights.
LoL, kids actually rev you when you're in an STI!?! man, the only time I'd do that is to see just how much of a gap the sti would open up on my GT... Id never do it for a serious race, because id get my head handed to me on a golden platter with "Owned" scribed into it. I am partial to the EVO now because the people at the Subaru dealership were total assholes when my dad was looking at Imprezas, and they wouldnt even let me pop the hood of the sti, let alone sit in it. The misu people were really nice, and opened it up, let me sit in it, and would've started it too, but it was in an indoor showroom... Plus I like how the EVO can oversteer more easily... just my 2c.

1990 Ford Mustang GT
Factory Rated: 225hp, 300lbs tq
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/hemi_fan
hemi_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 12:12 AM   #17
RAMAN
Regular User

LoL, kids actually rev you when you're in an STI!?!
Not once, but a little too many times for me to remember. These kids are always in a shitty car that honestly, has no chance of winning. Maybe they just wanted see what the STi can do but I think they used the wrong approach lol

i make regular stops at my local dealer, and met a guy who has his STi pushing 363 hp@ the wheels, and 358 ft lbs. and enjoys driving it gobs...
363awhp!? I can sure use some HP on my legs now.
RAMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 05:28 AM   #18
Erez
Regular User

Location: not where i want to be.. but life's a bitch i guess..

nice car dude.. but thy would you want an EVO? they look like shit IMO... and the interior is very very bad...

Things worth having don't come easy..
Erez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 05:54 AM   #19
stracing
Regular User

thats very nice!! they look so much more agressive in person that they do in pics. i'm so dying to drive the new STi and EVO VIII. no one i know has them yet

when you're driving very fast sideways...do you care what the interior looks like?
stracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 06:26 AM   #20
Erez
Regular User

i sure do... maybe others dont.. but IMO.. thats something i'm looking for in a car.. an interior i can live with.. i agree the EVO is a DAMN fast car.. but as a daily its crap imo.. and for the track you can find much better.. so i think its a bad car.. but if they'll improve the interior.. it could be a very good car.. but maybe thats just me...

Old 04-23-2004, 11:45 PM   #21
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Erez_Avital
i sure do... maybe others dont.. but IMO.. thats something i'm looking for in a car.. an interior i can live with.. i agree the EVO is a DAMN fast car.. but as a daily its crap imo.. and for the track you can find much better.. so i think its a bad car.. but if they'll improve the interior.. it could be a very good car.. but maybe thats just me...
Maybe it is just you...

Most of us here are enthusiasts - with a passion for cars... -- not hair-dressers out for a cruise..
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 02:08 PM   #22
Erez
Regular User

lol... i guess thats way you got a corvette

lol.. i'm a huge enthusiasts.. but when i buy a car its more then just the performance that i'm looking into.. i love an interior that feels nice.. and some cars just dont have it.. (the vette is very cool.. but for some reason i just dont like its interior.. i dont know why.. i just dont..)

but i guess we all have different idea of what it is we look in a car...

Old 06-22-2004, 05:41 PM   #23
RAMAN
Regular User

***See 1st page for updates***
Old 06-22-2004, 05:51 PM   #24
jon_s
Regular User

My heart sank when I saw those pics :cry:
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 06:13 PM   #25
PATo355
Regular User

Wow ... that is a stripped down car !!! CSL , GT3 , fuck them all , this is true lightweight

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 08:19 PM   #26
s4racer
Regular User

They even took the badges!

Damn that really really sux, it wouldn't be so bad if it were stock, you can simply get it replaced, but a car that you've personalized and modified, damn

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s4racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 11:19 PM   #27
gigdy
Regular User

Why are the tail lights still there? also they are futhermuckers.
Old 06-22-2004, 11:25 PM   #28
Sachmo12345
Regular User

id track down the person who stole it.... it could be done

Xbox Live Gamertag: sachmo12345
Sachmo12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 11:27 PM   #29
Ziploc
Regular User

can i have the pedals?
Ziploc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 11:50 PM   #30
RAMAN
Regular User

[edit]After a closer look, eum something about the stripping is not right.
That car has been in an accident, look at the front right where the chassis is bend, front left at the wheels it's bend to.
No way you can crash like that and not having police up your ass. This was brutal, you don't bend a chassis that easely.
IMHO something stinks. If you crash one, and it's stolen it gets impounded and not stripped. Then you would see the car with all parts still being pressent. If you crash your car, and gets towed away it is still your property and you can rip everything out. Recovering every penny that's it's still worth...
You might be right, there were a few dents here and there NOT caused by me because ONE thing I know for sure, I've never wrecked my car.

How does a "JW Custom Shot" sound? Thing is, that they stole my owners manual so I used my bag instead.