Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 06-10-2003, 03:07 AM   #1
crazidude
Regular User

Default A Brazilian, a White Man and an Indian

A Brazilian, a White Man and an Indian are all in Saudi Arabia.

They are all sharing a smuggled crate of booze. All of a sudden, Saudi police rush in and arrested them.

The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offense in Saudi Arabia.

For the terrible crime of being caught consuming booze, they could all be sentenced to death!

However, by a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi National Holiday on the day of their sentencing. So, the extremely kind Sheikh decided they could all be released after receiving just 20 lashes from a whip.

They were preparing for their punishment when the Sheikh announced: "It's my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you One wish before your whipping."

The Brazilian was in line first; he thought for a while and said: "Please, tie a pillow to my back."

This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip tore through. The Mexican had to be carried away bleeding and crying in pain.

The White Man was up next. After watching the Mexican in horror, he said smugly: "Please fix two pillows to my back." This was done, but even two pillows only lasted 15 lashes before the whip tore through again. The White Man was soon led away bleeding and crying also.

The Indian was up last, but before he could say anything, The Sheikh turned to him and said: "I have never met an Indian in Saudi Arabia. Your culture is one of the finest in the world. For these reasons, you may have two wishes!"

"Thank you, your Most Royal and Merciful Highness", the Indian replied. "In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes."

"Not only are you an Honorable, Handsome and Powerful man, you are also very Brave. If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And your second wish?" the Sheikh asked.

The Indian replied: "Tie the White Man to my back."
crazidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 03:21 AM   #2
hyspeed
Regular User

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!! More Jokes More Jokes...........
Old 06-11-2003, 01:28 PM   #3
possessed_beaver
Regular User

haha clever
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 10:27 PM   #4
Flawless
Regular User

wait wait... why the white man!!??
Flawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 03:25 AM   #5
hyspeed
Regular User

guess its jus a way of getting back at the white man........you can put those ppl in any order of your liking, or in fact anyone you dont like at the recieving end or that hundred strokes......hahahahah