Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

View Poll Results: Who will win once Shuey's gone?
Barichello 3 15.00%
Kimi 6 30.00%
Montoya 2 10.00%
Fisci 1 5.00%
Alonso 0 0%
Button 5 25.00%
None of the above 3 15.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-01-2004, 08:18 AM   #1
ngudan
Regular User

Default Who's going to be at the top once Shuey's gone?

I'm curious what you people think. It won't be long till Shuey's gone... Personally, i believe it'll be a fist and fight between Ruben's, kimi and JPM - assuming Mclaren get their foundations together by then!

D.K.D.N
ngudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 09:17 AM   #2
dons5
Regular User

jus get Fisi in a top drive and he'll be right up there and probably even ahead of JPM/Alonso/Raikonnen, i even heard that many people think that Fisi has even more Natural Talent then Shuey but Shuey just is more of a computer and technical thinking
Old 06-01-2004, 12:15 PM   #3
kteo2003
Regular User

rubbie with ferrari no doubt...
kteo2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 03:44 PM   #4
tanelvali
Regular User

Rubinio. Or Hakkinen, shoud he be returned.. But however AFTER Schumi is gone.. probably Kimi JPM and Barrichello will take the pot.
tanelvali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 07:01 PM   #5
ngudan
Regular User

I didn't hear about Hakkinen making a return. His a young bloke anyway, good move! Or greedy? (his already won 2 of them!!)

Anyway, i made a poll this time to save people the trouble of posting - so... who do you think?

D.K.D.N
Old 06-01-2004, 07:09 PM   #6
SPAD
Regular User

schui has natural talent trust me.read any thing about the 94 spanish grand prix.
HE FINISHED THE RACE IN 2nd AND HE WAS IN 5th GEAR FOR ALMOST THE WHOLE RACE!
Old 06-01-2004, 07:24 PM   #7
ngudan
Regular User

Shuey is the bomb - true.

F1 is soo fixated on Shuey that its going to feel empty once his gone.

But the ques is, who will take his place once his gone.

Rubens would probably be laughing when Shuey's gone - hohoho!

D.K.D.N
Old 06-02-2004, 07:15 AM   #8
dons5
Regular User

haah of course schuey has natural Talent, everyone in F1 does, Schuey prob more then anyone, but im jus sayin what i heard, Schuey is always workin hard and lookin into every little thing to make him faster and analyses everything, thats why hes more technical thinking and that gives an advantage, but if it wasnt for that i heard that for actual natural talent itself without analysing things and being technical, but for pure raw talent i heard many ppl think Fisi has even more then Scheuy
Old 06-02-2004, 12:35 PM   #9
nejcdolinsek
Regular User

I Kimi gets a better car, I think he'll be the best
Old 06-02-2004, 10:23 PM   #10
SPAD
Regular User

haah of course schuey has natural Talent, everyone in F1 does, Schuey prob more then anyone, but im jus sayin what i heard, Schuey is always workin hard and lookin into every little thing to make him faster and analyses everything, thats why hes more technical thinking and that gives an advantage, but if it wasnt for that i heard that for actual natural talent itself without analysing things and being technical, but for pure raw talent i heard many ppl think Fisi has even more then Scheuy
well if u put it that way
Old 06-02-2004, 10:39 PM   #11
5vz-fe
Regular User

I will have my bet on Kimi......(given the Mercedes Engine will last thru the race weekend)
Old 06-02-2004, 11:27 PM   #12
szumszer
Regular User

fisci?? well, if he has so much talent, why doesn't he win anything, great ones find ways to win, even without great cars from the top three f1 powerhouses, senna had tons of raw talent and won on talent alone before he became a legend, same with schumi, fisci?? raw talent, better than schumi, give everyone a ferrari, see who wins, only driver capable/skillful enough to win with schumi on consistent basis is kimi, given an equally good car; kimi will be king, when schumi retires if they can get their mechanicals right at mclaren, and i cannot wait, JPM will be kimi's bitch, now he is equal with ralf, see how he enjoys being the second driver, as far as fisci being better than schumi with regard to raw talent, that is just wishful thinking or bs, same old, same old
szumszer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 05:57 AM   #13
dons5
Regular User

ok szumszer u talk with ur head up ur ass, ur post is soooooo biased its not even funny, Montoya equal with Ralf???? Montoyas way ahead, kimi in an equal car with Schuey and kimi will be king? lol talk about being biased to kimi, Fisico is always in bad cars, u cant say oh if ur good ull find ways to win, if ppl could just magically find ways to win everyone would be winning, and u contradicted urself, u said give kimi a good car and hell do good, but then u say Fisi to be considered good has to win even in a shit car? u dont make sense, how many races has kimi won, like 2 or 3, he won Sepang 03 was that it, oh ya and Fisico won a race under horrendous conditions and who did he pass??? Kimi in a shit Jordan, Fisi got voted driver of the year in 02 also
Old 06-03-2004, 06:31 AM   #14
ngudan
Regular User

It'll be a treat to see the drivers in the same car with exact same set up.

Theres no denying that theres great talents lingering around, but its true what they say about F1, its a team sport. Nonetheless, the driver is the pinnacle of motor-racing.

Besides, i'm not so sure why the hassel... this is based purely on opinion only, so no hard feelings

D.K.D.N
Old 06-03-2004, 03:33 PM   #15
dons5
Regular User

ok im not telling you guys you have to believe Fisi is the best, but im saying just aknowledge thats hes very good as he beat Ralfy when teammates same with button same with sato and same with wurz who is supposedly really good and same with everyteammate hes ever had and so far same with Massa who is supposedly very fast and tested for Ferrari with a year and they think Massa is awesome and now Fisi is showing Ferrari who truly is the best of the pair. Look at Belgium 2001 just watch that race, and that is a real drivers circuit