Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 06-25-2006, 05:24 PM   #181
gis
Regular User

Originally Posted by No.1
Originally Posted by gis
Originally Posted by No.1
Originally Posted by HeilSvenska
England wins! 1-0 against Equador, but i missed the entire match.
Glad you missed it,.

It was embarrasing.

England stand no chance if they insist on playing like this.
i think you coudlnt be more wrong there,i didnt think it was an embaressing match at all,i thought they played as a whole a lot better than they have done in the group stages,the pace and keep of the ball was a lot stronger and the defence wasnt bad either,yeah they had a good chance at 11 mins in the game but Ashley Cole got back and did his job.....and there wasnt much shots bein taken by Ecuador.....
Solid defence.... not exactly the stuff of world cup winners.

Our goal was scored on a free-kick set piece. The guys can't handle the ball in open play.

Don't get me wrong, they're a good team, but they sure do know how to frustrate their supporters. :bah:

Ecuador we're poor in the box and with crossing. I agree.
lol england do like to frustate,when were winning as it gets to the last few minutes i do get nervous,but i do think today we had a stronger performance and will use this win in the knockout stages as a confidence boost

Bring on Portugal but after that game with Holland,now that was an emberassment,16 yellow cars and 4 sent off.... :roll:

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 05:29 PM   #182
godspeed06
Regular User

hey enzolover, im sure youre very happy right now. but with two starters not playing against england, and im sure ronaldo is fine, but on the slight chance that he isnt... what im saying is, youll have a handful with england if they play up to their potential. i think you guys had god on your side today. the chances we missed were just astonishing.
godspeed06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 05:34 PM   #183
TopGearNL
Regular User

The Portugese had less ball possetion but where far better in using it.
Figo screwed us with Boulahrouz, he didn't deserve that 2nd Yellow card :fist:

Ronaldo cried, what a baby!!!

But all and all where still out of it, moaning will not help...

Luckily I am half English so I will be supporting them since my first Team is out of it, go on England, win it from Portugal, don't let those f*ckers win it, its payback time! 8)

F*cking Portugese...
Old 06-25-2006, 05:35 PM   #184
EnzoLover
Regular User

Ok will see saturday at 4pm

The target was to be at the first 8 teams, we are there
Old 06-25-2006, 05:39 PM   #185
godspeed06
Regular User

how can you call just the netherlands players dirty? are u blind? dont forget how lucky you were that the ref didnt see that high kick/dangerous play in the box in the first half. should have been a penalty. the portugal player almost spiked our forwards face!!
Old 06-25-2006, 05:39 PM   #186
gis
Regular User

i dont think the game with Holland today showed Portugal at there best,i think portugal are one of the talented teams out there so its a shame the game was so scrappy,but lets wait 6 more days and not see a repeat of 2004

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 05:42 PM   #187
TopGearNL
Regular User

Originally Posted by godspeed06
how can you call just the netherlands players dirty? are u blind? dont forget how lucky you were that the ref didnt see that high kick/dangerous play in the box in the first half. should have been a penalty. the portugal player almost spiked our forwards face!!
Absolutely true!!

BUT the dutch did some dirty stuff aswell, if you don't admit that then your not a real fan IMO

The Portugese played dirty aswell, I have no respect for Figo at all, and Ronaldo is a crybaby of 21
Old 06-25-2006, 05:57 PM   #188
davide
Regular User

4 reds and 14 yellow... wow
Old 06-25-2006, 05:58 PM   #189
TopGearNL
Regular User

A record Davide, 4 red cards ops:
Old 06-25-2006, 06:28 PM   #190
Stikz
Regular User

Figo is a homo, i can't believe he went down after that elbow like he got shot. I hope his ass gets suspended for the next game with that headbutt. I hate England, but i hope they kick the crap out of Portugal. And Deco is a moron for getting that second yellow. Maniche is the only Portuguese player that didn't soil his reputation. Kuyt should have scored on the breakaway. Ultimately Holland has no one to blame but themselves, as usual.
Stikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 06:51 PM   #191
leblanc2.0
Regular User

leblanc2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 06:53 PM   #192
TopGearNL
Regular User

Don't think thats funny, possibly because I am Dutch, but still I can't see the joke in it :roll:
Old 06-25-2006, 07:32 PM   #193
EnzoLover
Regular User

Originally Posted by godspeed06

at this?

Offcourse yes, if there is no offside, it was penalty. I agree with you.

Originally Posted by gis
i dont think the game with Holland today showed Portugal at there best,i think portugal are one of the talented teams out there so its a shame the game was so scrappy,but lets wait 6 more days and not see a repeat of 2004
We will see and win the best team in the field.

Originally Posted by TopGearNL
Absolutely true!!

BUT the dutch did some dirty stuff aswell, if you don't admit that then your not a real fan IMO

The Portugese played dirty aswell, I have no respect for Figo at all, and Ronaldo is a crybaby of 21

and this fault?

Only yellow card? BAH!

Player nē3 (i dont want to know his name) placed in danger the physical integrity (then was red card) of Cristiano Ronaldo.

It was o finish with he at the moment .... and no fair play at the second walf.

Was a game with so many feelings...very difficult control it
Old 06-25-2006, 07:40 PM   #194
TopGearNL
Regular User

His name is Khalid Boulharouz Enzolover, he playes in the Bundesliga and his nickname is the Bulldozer (no idea why :roll: )

But I agree with you, though both sides did play hard and rough
Old 06-25-2006, 09:20 PM   #195
godspeed06
Regular User

the foul with ronaldo was certainly not a straight red card. yes, ronaldo got a dead leg or a slight contusion, but thats what happens. it was a spikes up tackle in the midfield and got the deserved yellow card. what dissappointed me the most about the netherlands was in the second half when the sporting thing to do was give the ball back to portugal... i cant remember who he was, but he just start dribbling. the whole field was frozen for a few seconds and everyone on the portugal team started throwing up their arms and screaming about it. i thought that was disgraceful. i dont care how intense the game is, or what the situation is. if the ball is kicked out for an injured player it should be returned... also, i just cant believe we didnt get one goal, all those chances, one even off teh crossbar... we just couldnt buy one.