Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Ferrari

Ferrari Everything related to the Prancing Horse goes in here!

Old 08-16-2004, 11:03 AM   #16
pimrusis
Regular User

It was not a mondial or a 456, it was a 328. I read the numbers right off the back of the car (I was about 2 feet away from it and I wasn't drunk yet). It must have been a replica, which explains why it was in such a shitty car dealership.
pimrusis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 11:36 AM   #17
Ian_yamaue
Regular User

Default Re: Automatic Ferrari

Originally Posted by pimrusis
Yesterday, I was getting a pizza at a local pub so I would have something to eat when I was drunk... and I noticed that there was an older Ferrari in the shitty used car lot across the street. So I went over to take a look. It was a nice, red, 328. But when I look inside, it was automatic! I weeped for the poor Ferrari, which had lost its dignity because the wife of a rich busnissman can't drive stick. It makes me sad. What do you all think?
I think the cat in your avi has another good target for practicing. Whatta motherfucker. Why didn't he bough an Maserati for his wife. Damn! :x
Old 08-16-2004, 10:51 PM   #18
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by pimrusis
It was not a mondial or a 456, it was a 328. I read the numbers right off the back of the car (I was about 2 feet away from it and I wasn't drunk yet). It must have been a replica, which explains why it was in such a shitty car dealership.
Well - if you were so sure... why lead us on for 4 days...
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 06:34 PM   #19
redbaron
Regular User

you were drunk you said.... are you sure it was an automatic???

B.T.W I had a chat with John Bosch for a couple of weeks ago. (Ferrari collector) I asked him which Ferrari is, according to him, the best to drive. The answer was surprising to me. He told me it would be the 456GTA, a really fast and relaxing car and you could easily make a long trip in it.
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 08:41 PM   #20
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by redbaron
you were drunk you said.... are you sure it was an automatic???

B.T.W I had a chat with John Bosch for a couple of weeks ago. (Ferrari collector) I asked him which Ferrari is, according to him, the best to drive. The answer was surprising to me. He told me it would be the 456GTA, a really fast and relaxing car and you could easily make a long trip in it.
This a very subjective quesiton, with avery subjective answer..

The next person may insist it is a gated stick shift V8 Ferrari - because it is not relaxing, but a taxing high energy task to drive and be one with the car..
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 08:54 PM   #21
italian_stalion_32
Regular User

u were drunk right?
italian_stalion_32 is offline   Reply With Quote