Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Ferrari

Ferrari Everything related to the Prancing Horse goes in here!

Old 08-27-2004, 12:32 PM   #31
ice
Regular User

Hey guys, guess what I saw yesterday. % was on my way to drop off my dads car to the dealer(BiBi 512), and while i was waiting for the shuttle to brign me back to my house, I saw 2 amzing things. First was a red, with stripe, challenges stradale just sitting in front of me. I spent half an hour just pouring over the car, only in the end hear tit slowly pull into the garage. Thinking life couldfnt get bettter, i was turning away when i heard an unfamiliar sound. I look to see a bright red 575. It was reversing fromt he garage, but this one was special, it read 575M on the back. I couldnt believe that it was in fact the HGTC, so i bent down to look at the brakes. YYEP, carbon ceramic. The exhaust was still a little too quite at startup and low revs, but still much nicer then any non tubi 550/575 beforfe it. My jaw dropped as I saw him flick the paddle for first and he slowly rolled away.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 12:58 PM   #32
nejcdolinsek
Regular User

^^^

Must have been an incredible day!!! I know the exact feeling... ever since I've seen the Enzo 4 days ago!
Old 08-27-2004, 01:34 PM   #33
Chaos in 1983!
Regular User

% was on my way to drop off my dads car to the dealer(BiBi 512),
that must;ve been a great day man...btw could we get some pics on that 512BB???

"You stick to building tractors and I will stick to building sports cars" -Enzo Ferrari to Ferruccio Lamborghini...
Chaos in 1983! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 05:43 PM   #34
ice
Regular User

Yea man, incredible day. I must say the greatest day came at the Canadian unveiling of the Enzo, where I saw not one, two or 3 Enzo's but 4. One of which drove there, so we heard him rip it. Ill try to grab pics of the HGTC and Stradale when I go back and pic my dads car up(the usual carb work), and hopefully thyll have some more nice cars there for me to take pics of. Once while I was there they had an F50 and 2 F40's( in prep for the annual rally) and a long time ago they had a 333sp parked in the garage.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 10:31 PM   #35
HeilSvenska
Regular User

Seeing a Ferrari is always a fantastic experience...unless it was a crash. I remember seeing a Tour de France 360 Modena...it sounded sooo beautiful...

thanks again nejcdolinsek
Old 08-28-2004, 05:42 AM   #36
1zippo1
Regular User

Those pics are really nice, saved them all.

Thanks for posting them for us!!!

The 550 design still looks good even after so many years. But it's showing it's age a bit more then let's say a 360...
1zippo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 03:25 PM   #37
ae86_16v
Regular User

Wow. . . great photography.
ae86_16v is offline   Reply With Quote