Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

View Poll Results: Who will win once Shuey's gone?
Barichello 3 15.00%
Kimi 6 30.00%
Montoya 2 10.00%
Fisci 1 5.00%
Alonso 0 0%
Button 5 25.00%
None of the above 3 15.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-03-2004, 05:45 PM   #16
szumszer
Regular User

not everyone finds ways to win in inferior cars, only great ones, that is what makes them great, certainly everyone in f1 is great in some sense, hell, these guys are light years better than anyone in these forums, i am sure everyone would agree with that, but among these great drivers are only few great f1 drivers, i don't believe fisci is one of them, sorry if that hurts your feelings, kimi does not have a bad car, he has a better car than fisci, however he also has an engine that tends to blow up, ralf is equal to JPM in skill and standing at williams, as JPM lacks consistent results to prove that he is better than ralf; while kimi (and yes this is my biased opinion, after all that is what forums are for) is far better than both of them, and once mclaren gets their car going, kimi not JPM will be number one driver for mclaren, without doubt JPM will get better chances at winning a world championship once schumi retires, so will everyone, but i personally feel kimi will be the man to beat in next few years; if fisci gets a better ride and finally proves himself to be the great driver you say he is, that will be great, but until then he can be considered a great driver who happens to drive in f1; look at trulli, he was a great champion before he joined f1, he got lucky at monacco, he won't drive an f1 next year (most likely), not everyone can be a great f1 driver, but hopefully fisci will prove me wrong, i wish him great luck, lets hope he gets to drive for ferrari one day ... kimi in mclaren will have a great time competing against him and beating him for the championship (my opinion)
szumszer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 04:57 AM   #17
MB300E87
Regular User

i'm thinking kimi will, after a few years, become the top dog. as long as hes in a car that can finish, i think he'll have a great career.
Old 06-04-2004, 06:34 PM   #18
biff19_a
Regular User

dont think the next big one has been found yet... i mean there isnt anyone at mikeys level and ability.
biff19_a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 06:38 PM   #19
PATo355
Regular User

The leader will be whoever Ferrari contracts to replace Ferrari

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 06:52 PM   #20
abbor
Regular User

I think Button is growing slow, but good, and it will not be long before he wins a race... Hope he wins the next one, and schumi is secondMAybe make it a little exciting as well
abbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 08:34 AM   #21
SPEEDCORE
Regular User

Ill wait for the season after he retires. As we all know F1 changes soo fast, no point saying Kimi will be challenging if the McLarens are not on par(assuming he still is driving for them) Really comes down to which teams are the more dominate that year.

I say Webber has the ability to be WC as well
SPEEDCORE is offline   Reply With Quote