Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 06-09-2004, 01:33 PM   #1
FoxFour
Regular User

Default Anybody listening to Radio LeMans?

Right now, am listening to the qualifying trials (It's 1:30 pm EST here where I live) and personally I am impressed with the quality of the coverage. This is a first-class presentation. Plus you get to hear the sounds of the cars as they go by 8)
Oh, I am sooo stoked! I know it has probably been posted a billion times, but here is the link. http://www.radiolemans.com/
Any comments anyone?
Many pilots of the time were the opinion that a fighter pilot in a closed cockpit was an impossible thing, because you should smell the enemy. You could smell them because of the oil they were burning.
Adolf Galland
FoxFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 02:33 PM   #2
gucom
Regular User

Thanks for the link! i just started listening to it just now, and i hear Racing for Holland has driven 2nd time so far, the only non-Audi in the top-5
I hope they'll qualify in the top3 in the end.
Old 06-09-2004, 02:42 PM   #3
yg60m
Regular User

I didn't know the qualifying were now, but my english is not enough good to follow them on the radio
Old 06-10-2004, 09:13 AM   #4
FoxFour
Regular User

Originally Posted by yg60m
I didn't know the qualifying were now, but my english is not enough good to follow them on the radio
Sorry about that. But the car sounds..Oh, the car sounds!!
Just woke up @ 9:16am EST, there's still some good talk and stuff going on as well as some cool music when it gets real slow.

Thursday- They say it's raining there now.
Current weather @ LeMans
http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/cgi-bin/regframe?3&PRG=citybild&LANG=en&WMO=07235&PROVIDER =anwendung[/url]
Click on current weather
Many pilots of the time were the opinion that a fighter pilot in a closed cockpit was an impossible thing, because you should smell the enemy. You could smell them because of the oil they were burning.
Adolf Galland
FoxFour is offline   Reply With Quote