Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 10-25-2006, 11:15 AM   #1
Skaala
Regular User

Default Norwegian dude got his ass kicked at TNA event

A good friend of a classmate of mine was at a TNA wrestling match in the US, and started making fun of Jeff Jarret. He then, for some strange reason ran up to the ring....!?.....we don't know.....what a dumass LOOOL

it's the guy in the mask..

a bunch of friends of mine and I went to the TNA-tapings in orlando sept.4th 2006.. my friend is a huge wrestlingfan and enjoys his freedom of speech as a fan. jeff jarrett seriously took offense of his ways and got in his face at the episode which will air sept.21st. after he beat up samoa joe he invited my friend(with rey jr. mask. which by the way I BOUGHT for 100bucks two days earlier)i tried to hold him back,but then the referee who stood right at our side just shrugged his shoulders like he said "i don't care" and now jarett was furious! and the fans standing around us\him encouraged him to get in(as u can hear in the clip)the guy to the left is even giving him a push over the railing..we i never thought he would actually do it though,but over the railing he went..afterwards he was expecting security to stop him any minute but for some reason they didn't..he got a bit anxious but went for the ring anyway..and he got F'N beat up by jeff jarrett and AMW!! close contact of the third degree indeed:p NOTE: I never encouraged him to get in,neither did my other friends. there are others standing next to us that were screaming for him to get in. i was more shocked that the ref didn't bother shit. for security to arrive so late might have to do with another "fan" interaction earlier in the night(which much truly WAS a work) in the (SPOILER)jarrett fan-revenge lumberjack match,in which a young fan in a shirt stopped jarrett from hitting someone whith a leather whip and jarrett threw him over and beat him up. if security knew to hold back because a plant was going in the ring,they might have been confused over this if they had not got the details right on forehand..
Old 10-25-2006, 11:37 AM   #2
TeflonTron
Regular User

Sue them. Improper security, and assault by Jarret and the other Wrestlers.

LOL.
TeflonTron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 11:48 AM   #3
gis
Regular User

lol ok wrestling is fake but was that real punches being thrown or am i bein stupid?

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 11:58 AM   #4
Skaala
Regular User

Originally Posted by gis
lol ok wrestling is fake but was that real punches being thrown or am i bein stupid?
yep, those were real punches... hehe
Old 10-25-2006, 01:20 PM   #5
TopGearNL
Regular User

Originally Posted by Skaala
Originally Posted by gis
:shock:

Why did he do that?
Old 10-25-2006, 01:27 PM   #6
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by gis
if you think that was real then you're as stupid as the rednecks that have attended pro "wrestling" events since the WWF started.

Those were the same half assed over hand "punches" that get thrown match after match after match. Jarrets first punch should have knocked him off the ring if it was real. Pretty funny how the camera suddenly started shaking when he started getting "hit". Probably because the camera man knew he was at the wrong angle to make it look real

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 02:10 PM   #7
Skaala
Regular User

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
Originally Posted by gis
if you think that was real then you're as stupid as the rednecks that have attended pro "wrestling" events since the WWF started.

Those were the same half assed over hand "punches" that get thrown match after match after match. Jarrets first punch should have knocked him off the ring if it was real. Pretty funny how the camera suddenly started shaking when he started getting "hit". Probably because the camera man knew he was at the wrong angle to make it look real
I only know this story second hand from a friend of mine, and I don't think he would BS me on this. I'll ask him tomorrow if he has any pics. He told me they ended up backstage, and were then driven to the hospital.
As one of the comments on youtube, this was not shown on TNA's TV-special "when fans attack" which are staged fan attacks...
Old 10-25-2006, 02:42 PM   #8
Minacious
Regular User

Quite fake, quite fake indeed. As scripted as Wrestling is, they have many measures to prevent overzealous fans from doing anything of this nature. TNA is known for getting the “fans” involved. It makes the event feel more real.
Old 10-25-2006, 02:48 PM   #9
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
Originally Posted by gis

I only know this story second hand from a friend of mine, and I don't think he would BS me on this. I'll ask him tomorrow if he has any pics. He told me they ended up backstage, and were then driven to the hospital.
As one of the comments on youtube, this was not shown on TNA's TV-special "when fans attack" which are staged fan attacks...
they aren't going to take every single staged fan entry and put it into that "special". It's just pretty obvious that he didn't really get beat up as everyone seems to claim.

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote