Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 09-02-2007, 11:23 AM   #1
pagani
Regular User

Default Depleted Uranium - The Ultimate Dirty Bomb

Why is it allways the american israel army's that use this kind of banned stuff the people that give orders for this kind of crime schould be shot.
http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/133...te_Dirty_Bomb/
:roll:
pagani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 01:04 PM   #2
RC45
Regular User

Default Re: Depleted Uranium - The Ultimate Dirty Bomb

Originally Posted by pagani
Why is it allways the american israel army's that use this kind of banned stuff the people that give orders for this kind of crime schould be shot.
http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/133...te_Dirty_Bomb/
:roll:
I always wondered why they bothered using depleted uranium.. I am all for battlefield tactical nuclear weapons - the ones that make big mushroom clouds and turn areas of Desert into glass parking lots

Trust me, if real nukes had been used on Iraq in 1990, none of the following 15 years shit would have happened.

So - in summary, the US and Israel use the weapons they do because they can't use the really good stuff anymore.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 03:48 AM   #3
Mattk
Regular User

Perhaps people should all be nice to each other so America and Israel don't get pissed off and start invading countries and blowing stuff up. America and Israel have not invaded any countries without provocation. A good idea is to not provoke them.

The main issue with depleted uranium is the fact that there can be side effects for users. These are quite slim, and I think when you are being shot at by bullets, depleted uranium and its carcinogenic qualities are not at the forefront of your mind.