Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos > Videogames

Old 01-19-2007, 06:14 PM   #16
bmagni
Regular User

Originally Posted by Stoopie
^ LOL we'll get people to buy anything inhere! j/k The game sure is great
no kiddin, played it for the first time and it was weird getting used to the gameplay as I have been playing Halo ultimately... but its a really good game

what I wanna try next is online co-op !!!
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 06:37 PM   #17
ViperASR
Regular User

I rented it from Blockbuster for a week and that was enough for me. I love the single player game, the graphics were great, and the sound was cool. I enjoyed the single/co-op play, and the chainsaw was kick ass. However, I thought the multiplayer came up short. I didnt like that once you died you had to sit and wait for everyone else on you team to die. That got boring on XBOX Live real fast. I also didnt like that you could only play two people per 360, that means that to have a LAN party and have full teams you need to have 4 TVs and XBOX 360s, as opposed to Halo where you only need 2 TVs and 2 XBOXs. Great game, and I might buy it when it goes Platinum.

"plus being able call your penis master chief during sex has got to be comical at least once"-gis
ViperASR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 06:40 PM   #18
gis
Regular User

its the first game in a long time that ive played it on every difficulty and not got bored

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 03:34 PM   #19
bmagni
Regular User

online co-op is very fun, you can spend hours and not get bored, im glad i bought it and my friends did too
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote