Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

View Poll Results: Will you put a set on?
Yes 41 80.39%
No 10 19.61%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-2005, 07:52 PM   #211
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by blinkmeat
Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
hey - did anyone capture everyones avatar?

I meant to do it but didn't get round todoing so...
what;s wrong RC, did the wedding cake finally have it's effect on your wife and cause her to stop letting you play with your toys? j/k

edit: d'oh! i didn't see the next page when i made the above post. Admin, feel free to merge them.
Dude - when you get married one day, you will realize the true life of celebacy begins the moment you get married...
Urghh - Words from the "not-so-wise " you need to be Hugh Hefner fellas. Marriage is for suckers
Of course you mean except for your mom and dad... without whose cohabitaiton, matrimonial antics, procreation activities and subsiquent familial raising of you and your siblings you wouldn't be having the comfy life you now enjoy...
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 07:56 PM   #212
gucom
Regular User

and not to forget the moms and dads of all the chicks that zfrk would like to be bunnyhoppin around him if he took over hugh hefners life
Old 10-15-2005, 08:03 PM   #213
blinkmeat
Regular User

what;s wrong RC, did the wedding cake finally have it's effect on your wife and cause her to stop letting you play with your toys? j/k

edit: d'oh! i didn't see the next page when i made the above post. Admin, feel free to merge them.
Dude - when you get married one day, you will realize the true life of celebacy begins the moment you get married...
Urghh - Words from the "not-so-wise " you need to be Hugh Hefner fellas. Marriage is for suckers
Of course you mean except for your mom and dad... without whose cohabitaiton, matrimonial antics, procreation activities and subsiquent familial raising of you and your siblings you wouldn't be having the comfy life you now enjoy...
Exactly

But the puck stops here - besides you can have all that jazz without being married if you really want to - but to each his own I guess
blinkmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 08:17 PM   #214
ZfrkS62
Regular User

speak for yourself

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote