Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 07-20-2004, 01:12 PM   #16
Albutzu

he can't write webpages for shit either.. no official organisation is ever going to want to be affiliated with that abortion of html he calls a site
Old 07-20-2004, 01:19 PM   #17
equa727

hey by the way in reply to all this nonsense about me and my conversations you have taken out of context and edited, I for once can say that you are hosting licenced material, in our book that is illegal. I for however contacted the bbc and extreme networks and my lawyers and your host godaddy.com and domains by proxy. I can assure you that your day will come sooner than later so if any one wishs to contact me here [email protected], jaba and tt are scare to talk to me on the phone because of legal. waiting for your contact information ...
equa727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 01:34 PM   #18
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by equa727
hey by the way in reply to all this nonsense about me and my conversations you have taken out of context and edited, I for once can say that you are hosting licenced material, in our book that is illegal. I for however contacted the bbc and extreme networks and my lawyers and your host godaddy.com and domains by proxy. I can assure you that your day will come sooner than later so if any one wishs to contact me here [email protected], jaba and tt are scare to talk to me on the phone because of legal. waiting for your contact information ...
I posted your PM'S as they were sent...please correct any parts that you think were edited.

You are a bitter little man that is frustrated by the lack of interest in your "official" gumball forums.

I sue / get sued by people every day...you really know nothing about law at all (or british law anyway) I await the US extradition papers accordingly.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 01:35 PM   #19
5vz-fe
Regular User

Why don't you scan some of ur legal agreements with BBC and Extreme Networks and show it to us, proving ur your claims are legit. And why are u taking ur own pictures and pictures of ur mom down huh? Scared?
Old 07-20-2004, 01:40 PM   #20
RC45
Regular User

Where do these people get their anger from?

I am normally a sarcastic, supersilious, pissed off, opinionated old windbag - but I just wish I could have this much anger...

LOL

p.s. I could have sworn I saw this number 228-547-2812. on a truck-stop bathroom door in Texarkana on day...
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 01:41 PM   #21
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by 5vz-fe
And why are u taking ur own pictures and pictures of ur mom down huh? Scared?
Maybe he is about to post the ones up of him and his close friend Jeremy Clarkson.
Old 07-20-2004, 01:45 PM   #22
Jabba
Regular User

The worst that can happen is he gets us shut down....WOW !!! I guess we will all have to move over to his forums then in that case. LOL.
Old 07-20-2004, 01:48 PM   #23
5vz-fe
Regular User

For a man that just hit 30......I think he's by far the most childish of all.
Old 07-20-2004, 01:48 PM   #24
equa727

Default no not true

first of all lets dispell this rumor, for once i was contacted by a member on this forum about the videos, since i have not heard about any one giving permission to use the episodes by extreme network or the gumball or by the bbc i contacted them to try to setup some type of permission, since they did not want to negotiate aka jaba tt i went ahead and made it known to all parties what has taken place, if anything you have pissed off more people than i care to talk about.

at this point from here out its up to legal.

It basicly boils down to this, these episodes are licensed and at no time did jaba or anyone here seek permissions or licensing rights, therfor allowing people to download copyrighted licensed material is illegal.

extreme tv episodes are licensed for dvd production and they own the rights.

We would have not said anything about your site and overlooked that you are all sports enthusist and allowed it if you would have looked at us for permission, but since you have been a dick about it. It has been turned over to legal action.
Old 07-20-2004, 01:49 PM   #25
ozacube

Originally Posted by Jabba
I guess we will all have to move over to his forums then in that case. LOL.
hahhahaa... the shitty bandwidth/month allowance he gets on his lameass shared hosting plan would last would last like 3 days, BUT I doubt the server could hanlde the load of a big forum with those 86 other sites on it too
Old 07-20-2004, 01:51 PM   #26
Jabba
Regular User

Default Re: no not true

first of all lets dispell this rumor, for once i was contacted by a member on this forum about the videos, since i have not heard about any one giving permission to use the episodes by extreme network or the gumball or by the bbc i contacted them to try to setup some type of permission, since they did not want to negotiate aka jaba tt i went ahead and made it known to all parties what has taken place, if anything you have pissed off more people than i care to talk about.

It basicly boils down to this, these episodes are licensed and at no time did jaba or anyone here seek permissions or licensing rights, therfor allowing people to download copyrighted licensed material is illegal.

We would have not said anything about your site and overlooked that you are all sports enthusist and allowed it if you would have looked at us for permission, but since you have been a dick about it. It has been turned over to legal action.
Could you confirm who "WE" is exactly ??? you, your mom and Jeremy Clarkson ?
Old 07-20-2004, 01:53 PM   #27
LotusGT1
Regular User

This post might have had impact were it not riddled with bad grammar and terrible spelling. LOL@that alone....
LotusGT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 01:54 PM   #28
equa727

hey jabba if you want to be childish sure i can play that game.

hey i saw your mom kicking a can down the street the other night i asked her what she was doing and she say she was moving lol

dumbass
Old 07-20-2004, 01:54 PM   #29
RC45
Regular User

Exactly what were "you" asking for?

If one follows your PM's - it looks like you (the person) wanted access to some TV episode, and got pissed when you couldn't get it.

If you are affiliated with the copyright owners, why would yo come here to ask for a copy anyway?

As far as I understand, that movie is not here anyway - this is a webforum - not a file exchange.

Anyhow - back to your case.

So becuase you couldn't get the movie, you made some calls.

Sure doesn't look like you were trying to get anyone to ask for permission to host anything.

You story does not add up.

Period.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 01:57 PM   #30
Jabba
Regular User

I just want to know if he is standing by the claim that Jeremy Clarkson is or is not a close friend ?