Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 03-23-2006, 08:37 AM   #1
sivsk
Regular User

Default My other cars.....

Hey guys ok... in the presence of some of the other metal on display in these topics, these car i'm gonna post are all really tame...... but they're still my favs.....

ok i have an E36 as you guys know... not running but will be.... i have also got a 1991 735i, that atleast runs but it's been kept of the road, needs a little TLC, ewll actually it needs it's TRX tyres changed which have been a real bitch to get hold of... might have to get new wheels for it instead....

Anyhow my 7 love this car, she only has 31000 miles on the clock.....

[img]

[/img]

[/img]

[img]

One of the back end of my E36
[/img]

I have a Mercedes Benz as well a W202 1994 C250 Diesel this i get the most out of the three, although she only has 34000 miles on the clock plus diesel.... very smooth for long trips when you consider the roads....

[img]

[/img]

[img]

I've kept these 3 as they are great to own..... it is hard to maintain them as here the dealers are 100's of km's away, and they tend not to support the older cars only the newer generation.... it would have been easier i guess to have gottn rid of them and replace them with newer ones.... but i just can't do that!!!!

For every day use i have a Maurti Suzuki 2006 Swift... kinda cool town runabout, nippy, great grip, and enough poke to motor arround as when compared to the rest of the cars here.....

[img]

[/img]

[img]

[/img]

[img]

Ok last car well mini SUV really is a 2002 Mahindar Scorpio, you guys won't have heard of this much i know, but it is a soft SUV, perfect for here takes a huge pouinding, has a very torquey 2.6 Common Rail Diesel, suspension is kinda agricultural as it is ladder frame, and rear leaf springs, but gets the job done nicely.... eats potholes for breakfast....... seats 8 as well handy....

[/img]

[img]

[/img]

[img]

[/img]

Last but not least my bike it's a bajaj Pulsar, hold on to your hats it's a 150cc bike, thats a sports bike here.... guys have imported ones but silly money as all imported cars have a 150% duty slapped on them....

[img]

Thats all now folks.........
sivsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 11:12 AM   #2
sameerrao
Regular User

Woah .... That's a big fleet! 8)

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 11:26 AM   #3
ARMAN
Regular User

Looking at your cars fleet you are not what you call poor for India, right? What business you are in btw?

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 11:29 AM   #4
LotusGT1
Regular User

LOL@Arman, always subtle in his questions
Old 03-23-2006, 11:29 AM   #5
saadie
Regular User

nice cars ... especially the m3 and the 735 8) 8)
Old 03-23-2006, 12:04 PM   #6
sameerrao
Regular User

Originally Posted by LotusGT1

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 12:19 PM   #7
ARMAN
Regular User

Originally Posted by LotusGT1

.................................................. .............................
Old 03-23-2006, 03:28 PM   #8
sivsk
Regular User

Arman i am an engineer i work for a UK car company in R&D, i do pre production design, basically i desgn how to build certian bit and pieces for a car as it come along. I am in India for 9 months then in england for 3 months to be onsite at the factory. We have a small setup here in a place called Techno Park, it's a Techie center.... guess job looks after me ok.......keeps me in 91 octane fuel, another bummer you only get 97 in the metro cities, i have to use an octane booster for the 7 & the M3

Thanks saadie for the compliments on t M3 & 7, both really special for me, reallly want to get them sorted asap, get some time, and then will get down to it!

sameerrao, mate next time you find yourself on this side of the pond you're more than welcome to borrow the Scorpio no fear in that tank!!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2006, 04:00 PM   #9
5vz-fe
Regular User

Sounds like an interesting job sivsk. It's always good to have so many cars @ ur disposal
Old 03-23-2006, 04:10 PM   #10
TT
Regular User

Well, you've got quite a garage with pretty much what needed by man from offroad ppl carrier to small city cars, big saloon, sport car... :shock: thumbs up! Just too bad down there some cars are a bit complicated to deal with
Old 03-23-2006, 05:01 PM   #11
ARMAN
Regular User

Sound like an intersting job E32 is still a fine looking lady

Old 03-24-2006, 02:00 AM   #12
sivsk
Regular User

Thanks guys......
Old 03-24-2006, 09:52 PM   #13
Stikz
Regular User

Sivsk, do you live in Bangalore?
Stikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 02:24 AM   #14
sivsk
Regular User

No Stikz, i live in a place called Trivandrum, it's about a 12 hour drive to Bangalore from here, i'm down on the SW coast. You been to bangalore???
Old 03-25-2006, 02:38 AM   #15
iraghava
Regular User

HI sivsk, nice to see another Indian on the forum especially one with an M3 I know for a fact that these cars are a bitch to get sorted in India and people who sort them out cost you a bomb! If you need any help with the tires for your 7 drop me a line with the sizes and I will see if I can find them since some of my friends here are importers for various brands.
I am in Delhi and only have a poor old OHC VTEC. Any time you are in Delhi give me a buzz. Hope to see you around here.

Reality is just an illusion caused by a lack of Alcohol. - Sir Johnny Walker

Senator Hillary Clinton called for President Bush to begin pulling troops out of Iraq next year. And let me tell you something, when it comes to telling a president when to pull out, no one has more experience than Hillary Clinton. - Jay Leno
iraghava is offline   Reply With Quote