Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 12-18-2004, 01:55 AM   #31
neilo63
Regular User

You wait in line to buy groceries, you wait in line at the doctors, you wait in line to buy tickets how fucking hard is it to understand. It's that simple. Shes just a lonley pathetic bitch who enjoys trying to be over politically correct to feel superior to people she cant relate with and in effect is incorrect. Another irony is that she (trying to be mature and adult like) has become as ignorant of the way the world works as a 6 year old. Pathetic excuse for a human being.
neilo63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 03:06 AM   #32
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Ronin, how can you think that 2,000+ people will be able to stack up that way for 3 days? What is it going to take to show you that it would be fucking impossible!!
At some point the lines are going to get out of order, the list, which has been honored for nearly 20 years, was a form of saving that order.
Camping out in line to get tickets for a popular event may not be a tradition in Portugal, but it's become widely accepted and even expected here in the states. I don't know when it started but i've known about it my entire life. And i know that anyone who was there before me, is ahead of me, no matter what form the line is taking.

if you think she deserved those tickets, then i think you need to get a screwdriver and tighten that screw in your head that has worked itself loose. I promise you, that if you had been in that line and was the last person that would have gotten a ticket, only to get bent over and screwed out of it by that dyke, you would be just as pissed off as everyone else.

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 04:00 AM   #33
ZfrkS62
Regular User

The fact is that the list idea had run smoothly for 20 years. This is more like putting your name on the waiting list at a restraunt. Do you ever see a line wrapping around the Olive Garden? NO. Why? because you were placed on a list, given a little pager (which is funny as hell when it goes off suddenly while sitting on your girlfriend's lap ) and when your table is ready, you are called. This is the same thing. you get there, put your name on the list to register that you showed up when you did, and when the ticket window opens, everyone gets their tickets in the order they placed themselves on the list. Lines don't have to be formed to achieve order

Old 12-18-2004, 11:59 AM   #34
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Just picture this: same event but at a European soccer match. Can you say "lynch"?
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 12:49 PM   #35
abbor
Regular User

Originally Posted by Ronin005
Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
Ronin, how can you think that 2,000+ people will be able to stack up that way for 3 days? What is it going to take to show you that it would be fucking impossible!!
At some point the lines are going to get out of order, the list, which has been honored for nearly 20 years, was a form of saving that order.
Camping out in line to get tickets for a popular event may not be a tradition in Portugal, but it's become widely accepted and even expected here in the states. I don't know when it started but i've known about it my entire life. And i know that anyone who was there before me, is ahead of me, no matter what form the line is taking.

if you think she deserved those tickets, then i think you need to get a screwdriver and tighten that screw in your head that has worked itself loose. I promise you, that if you had been in that line and was the last person that would have gotten a ticket, only to get bent over and screwed out of it by that dyke, you would be just as pissed off as everyone else.
every year, on black fri the day after thanks giving i look for good deals. and when i find something i want, i show up early to get my place in line. this year i showed up at 2am at CC and stood out in the cold for 4 hours before the store opened. when the nintendo gamecube came out, i showed up at toy-r-us the day before at 9pm and stood inline until 6am or 8am until the store opened and might i add it was extremely cold out there. ive done it for concert tickets aswell. so i dont have an issue about standing inline. if i want something im going to do what i have to to get it, its that simple. if i have to STAND INLINE for 3 days i will, if they couldnt do it then they can screw them selves and the list. shit i would even be the one out there making sure that the line stayed intact for the 3 days.

if there is a will then there is a way
Can you try to shut your mother****** mouth? You're just ignorant, and don't understand unwritten rules like these... Ask yourself why everyone else is against you! We stand in line for concert tickets and such we also, but this was an agreement, and whether it's written or not, as long as everyone knew about it, it is to be held.. She knew about it, and didn't write herself up on the list, and didn't wait there three days like the others, so she doesn't deserve the tickets she got!
abbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 07:42 PM   #36
neilo63
Regular User

^^^ Best thing said in this pos thread. The thing is she did not just go to the top of the line the bitch ate paper with previous intent to burn it no normal human being would do that to a long list simply becasue she felt she was right because quite clearly she wasn't. Ask yourself what would happen if this bitch did that at the dentist or doctors or a bloody line at sizler. Weather you wait in line or fone up and are written on a list the principle is the damn same. THERES A FUCKING ORDER!. She did not have a reservation and therefore had no right in this universe to go to the top of the line. She should be hung and so should anyone supporting her ignorant, backwards, selfish, il-logical self absorbed views.
Old 12-18-2004, 11:22 PM   #37
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by abbor
Originally Posted by ZfrkS62

every year, on black fri the day after thanks giving i look for good deals. and when i find something i want, i show up early to get my place in line. this year i showed up at 2am at CC and stood out in the cold for 4 hours before the store opened. when the nintendo gamecube came out, i showed up at toy-r-us the day before at 9pm and stood inline until 6am or 8am until the store opened and might i add it was extremely cold out there. ive done it for concert tickets aswell. so i dont have an issue about standing inline. if i want something im going to do what i have to to get it, its that simple. if i have to STAND INLINE for 3 days i will, if they couldnt do it then they can screw them selves and the list. shit i would even be the one out there making sure that the line stayed intact for the 3 days.

if there is a will then there is a way
Can you try to shut your mother****** mouth? You're just ignorant, and don't understand unwritten rules like these... Ask yourself why everyone else is against you! We stand in line for concert tickets and such we also, but this was an agreement, and whether it's written or not, as long as everyone knew about it, it is to be held.. She knew about it, and didn't write herself up on the list, and didn't wait there three days like the others, so she doesn't deserve the tickets she got!
no i wont shut my mouth, forums are to voice opinions, dont like it, dont read it, dont reply. pretty easy if i do say so.
there are plenty of unwritten agreements im aware of, but when it comes to something like tickets or anything of sorts. sorry first come first serve, simple as that. just cause some cock sucker back in 85 or when ever it was decided to do this to benifit him self doesnt mean a damn thing. plenty of things i do out of respect, not cause i have to. but sorry when it comes to something like this, screw the list screw everyone else.
yeah she knew about it, and everyone knew that the list was not something that you HAD to do. YOU DIDNT HAVE TO SIGN IT, get that through ya thick skulls and into that that pile of crap you call brains.
Would seem you have found the perfect partner in that big beauty that ran to the front of the line for you.

Looks like you and her are the only ones in your camp.... losers.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 11:37 PM   #38
ZfrkS62
Regular User

when it comes to something like tickets or anything of sorts. sorry first come first serve,
Thus the purpose of getting there 3 days in advance and securing that spot ON THE LIST!!! you get there that early to make sure you get tickets, what are you going to do when you have to piss? go right there in your pants? i think not. even if they weren't there 72 hours prior to sale date, there is no doubt that they would have stacked up in the wee hours of the morning and at some point..nature will call, causing you to have to get out of line to answer now wouldn't you want to retin your spot inline in order to drain the lizard? another good reason for the list.

Old 12-18-2004, 11:46 PM   #39
neilo63
Regular User

Hey dick cheese thats what i said you ring up and make an appointment just like these people signed up and made a reservation for tickets simple as that. Maybe you should see the doctor seeing as your the only one here that cant understand the way the world works.
Old 12-19-2004, 02:10 AM   #40
CSedl87
Regular User

Ask yourself what would happen if this bitch did that at the dentist or doctors or a bloody line at sizler. Weather you wait in line or fone up and are written on a list the principle is the damn same. THERES A FUCKING ORDER!. She did not have a reservation and therefore had no right in this universe to go to the top of the line. She should be hung and so should anyone supporting her ignorant, backwards, selfish, il-logical self absorbed views.
umm, well not sure what dentists you go to or docs. but usually you HAVE to make appointments, and with out them they usually wont see you that day. so you really cant cut in front of someone there. like i have a appointment with my dentist next week, was made about 4 months ago, so next week i walk in at 10 i think and i dont have to worry about anyone cutting me off cause i simply did what i had to. now had those people stayed in line, there wouldnt be a issue.
sorry, you can talk and talk about the list all you want, i see it my way and thats that and all that really matters. to each thier own.
enough already.
Isn't that appointment a list? Like you said, you have to wait 4 months b/c somebody already beat you to that spot, so you have to wait untill you're up. So tell me, are you gonna go to the dentist and eat his list so you can "do whatever it takes to get that spot?" (some people just can't think). Also isn't a list of names the same as who was there first, aka in line first? That list is a very very smart idea, it allows you to be there first, but still be able to get food, pee, etc... Those people waited out there for 3 days, plain and simple, and this fat bitch thinks she can get attention and butt in to get her way. She's very selfish, and so are you, and I wish you could see that, we all obviously can.
"At a given day and a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit, and you touch the limit, and you think 'okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens in you so that you can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and your experience as well, you can fly very high" - Ayrton Senna
CSedl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 03:13 AM   #41
Caps8419
Regular User

hey badmihai,
why do you want to kill cats?

Officially, Catholicism is Italy's official religion; but any true Italian will tell you Ferrari first, soccer second.....
Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Montoya should race bumper karts and not F1 race cars!
Caps8419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 03:20 AM   #42
neilo63
Regular User

hahaah (nice diversion) yeh why cats?
Old 12-19-2004, 10:49 AM   #43
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Originally Posted by caps8419
hey badmihai,

Forget it...

Maybe this will answer your question:

BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 03:32 PM   #44
antonioledesma
Regular User

ronin.... do you have any idea of what ethics are?? yes, that thing that establishes the differences between "good" and "bad", what you should and shouldn't do?
I would like to look your face if you stand in line, put your name in a list, or a person who didn't make an appointment with your doctor, goes first, ahead of you.
just by saying that ppl keep appointments, tells us that you at least guide your behaviour by some rules
looks like you and that bitch share the same genes.
antonioledesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 03:24 AM   #45
neilo63
Regular User

Originally Posted by BADMIHAI
Originally Posted by caps8419
hey badmihai,

Forget it...

Maybe this will answer your question:

OMGOMGOMG *waves hands up and down* what are those monsters where did u find them?