Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 10-28-2004, 11:42 PM   #16
Cornutu
Regular User

OH YEAH how about this. LOL I post a random picture of something like oh say this
http://www.ajokes.com/images/pictures/gig/96.jpg
Canadian Military Sense
LOL
the car is absurd yes, but how about you jump on another american hating bandwagon than the SUV BS

PS
god dam*it I can't remember the stupid basic img code it has been so long
Cornutu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 11:43 PM   #17
graywolf624
Regular User

Warrenville, IL (September 13, 2004) What hauls six tons, can seat a football team’s offensive line and, for kids over 20 who miss playing with trucks in the sandbox, is the ultimate toy for extreme work and play? The International CXT, the world’s biggest production pick-up truck for commercial business owners and the newest truck from International Truck and Engine Corporation."

ITs called a marketing tag.. its a commercial vehicle.. its marketed at comericial buyers.. International doesnt sell recreational vehicles.. Look at the rest of there product line if you dont believe me.. Hell look at there name. ITd be like arguing a tanker truck is to big.. sorry but things like these have uses in commercial world. Id be suprised if they even sell to anything but businesses.. You certainly wont be finding a dealership anywhere.
graywolf624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 11:51 PM   #18
deth
Regular User

Originally Posted by Cornutu
editing now don't jump down my throat about the pic

OH YEAH how about this. LOL I post a random picture of something like oh say this
http://www.ajokes.com/images/pictures/gig/96.jpg
Canadian Military Sense
LOL
the car is absurd yes, but how about you jump on another american hating bandwagon than the SUV BS
i love my country, but i have no problem with laughing at canada if they do something stupid. y couldnt u guys take as 'ya, international is stupid' and that'd be it. i just added the american, cuz u dont see any other countries making 18 wheelers into pickups/suvs. i'm done. if u cant just accept that the idea of this 'pickup' is ludacrous, u're just being irrational

PS. the second bit as aimed more at gray, i see that Cornutu finds it a stupid idea
Old 10-29-2004, 12:04 AM   #19
graywolf624
Regular User

i just added the american, cuz u dont see any other countries making 18 wheelers into pickups/suvs. i'm done. if u cant just accept that the idea of this 'pickup' is ludacrous, u're just being irrational
No i dont see it as ludicrous in a business environment.. sorry.. I can show you 1000s of legitamate uses for a company.. which is the purpose it was built for.. They dont even sell to individuals.. when was the last time you saw a show room for a semi? Come on.. be realistic.

Maybe youve never had to work a tough day in your life.. but the type of work that requires these vehicles is out there.. It isnt the norm.. but that doesnt mean it doesnt have a need. This is not a mainstream vehicle.. Ask your average american about a marque international and youd get a vacant stare.

You posted this to bash americans.. and it back fired.. Get off it.. at least critize us for something worthwhile.
graywolf624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 12:51 AM   #20
gottacatchup
Regular User

I'm gonna have to jump in here and back up graywolf.

My family owns a ranch and we could use one of these to tow our 40 ft. cattle trailer when its full of cattle. However we get by with at F350 fine so we don't NEED to get ona these. However there are plenty of other ranches around ours that are much more profitable and require this kind of equipment.

No soccer mom would ever buy ona these even if they could, which they can't cause of the liscensing issues pointed out before. This truck is designed and marketed towards commercial use and heavy towing.