Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 10-24-2005, 12:33 AM   #1
gtx28
Regular User

Default Some pix from my area of fla

Hope you guys enjoy these are some pix i got on my cam phone some are good most arent great quality. But its a phone haha Enjoy!! (o and i hope all this is in the right spot sry if it isnt cheers!)

Heres a Sexy vette i saw the first night i got my phone

This looks alot like the heffner tt sixspeed that lives around here, he was in hotrod mag a few months ago. I couldnt get close enough to tell.

This is a Pininfarina Designed Maserati

[img=http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/5024/05280517563fa.jpg]

This is a 502 Crate motor in an elcamino good times!!

This is the first c6 i got to ride in, wow such a wonderful car ooo me likey!!

This is from the first day I got my keltec, its currently my fav carry weapon.

A Nicely done vette.

Me posing again hehe

This is the mustang i mentioned in the american muscle section.

In this pic i was checking for pushrod length

Check out those solid mounts ugh ugh ugh makes me feel manly lol

This is a model of a honda nr 750 from tamiya i made a few years back.

This was some of the stuff on me and in my pockets the other day

O yes!!! The first C6 Z06 ive ever seen in person alas i screwed the pix up hope you guys enjoy anyhow.

Those are oo so sexy, if i keep staring im gonna drool again. Common brembo even you have to love those!!

Go Batman haha
Old 10-24-2005, 02:33 AM   #2
RC45
Regular User

Not bad for phone pics.

Nice variety of sights you've had recently.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 08:44 AM   #3
No.1
Regular User

Some nice cars there.... but what's with the "carry piece". I'm no gun expert, but what does that thing fire?

{EDIT} I can see the bullets now... what do you need a gun for? (Serious question)... and i'm not sure that this is in the spirit of a car forum
Old 10-24-2005, 08:50 AM   #4
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by thenumber1
Some nice cars there.... but what's with the "carry piece". I'm no gun expert, but what does that thing fire?

{EDIT} I can see the bullets now... what do you need a gun for? (Serious question)... and i'm not sure that this is in the spirit of a car forum
Carrying a sidearm for protection is in the spirit of a car forum and any other area of daily life...

Self protection and the right to bear arms is a constitutional protected right
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 08:56 AM   #5
No.1
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by thenumber1

Carrying a sidearm for protection is in the spirit of a car forum and any other area of daily life...

Self protection and the right to bear arms is a constitutional protected right
Fair enough.... but gtx, i object to your self portraits... save em for the gym locker room, eh?
Old 10-24-2005, 09:09 AM   #6
dingo
Regular User

Uhm do we really need the posing shots?

Fair enough if you think you look great/tough or whatever, but personally I have no interest in seeing other members like that......if you were a woman it would be another story though.
Old 10-24-2005, 09:18 AM   #7
ARMAN
Regular User

^^hehe agree with that no chance to impress anyone here(I hope ) + it looks like you was taking pics while making crap jk
Having gun seems to me also fairly ununderstandable thing :roll:

Nice Vettes thou

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 09:52 AM   #8
sikx5
Regular User

Id hold off till you got a camera dude, camera phones just dont do anything justice.

Not bad sightings though, and perhaps you should hold off the posing shots for another forum of your choice.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:05 AM   #9
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Nice BB gun!
I only saw a Z06 at an auto show and it looked great; so much more muscular than the regular C6. It reminded me of the 70's Stingray.
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 10:24 AM   #10
gtx28
Regular User

I can see the bullets now... what do you need a gun for? (Serious question)... and i'm not sure that this is in the spirit of a car forum
Its a 9mm, it can shoot plus p ammo but i prefer hydroshocks, or just fmj for plinking. I carry because i strongly believe in the second ammendment. Im also of the oppinion that sometimes the shepard must protect his sheep from the wolfs so when im in a dangerous area i always have a sidearm. I dont always carry my keltec there are places where i just have my pocket knife.

Fair enough.... but gtx, i object to your self portraits... save em for the gym locker room, eh?
I hear ya but if you were as overweight as i was youd be happy with your accomplishments too. Im not in fantastic shape yet but im getting there.

Id hold off till you got a camera dude, camera phones just dont do anything justice.
I have a nice slr but it costs an arm and a leg to get pix developed and scaned into digital format. Plus its a big cam a minolta 5000i. Lenses are big not something i can carry around so i think ill hold off posting alot till i get a nice digital cam.

Nice BB gun! Very Happy
I only saw a Z06 at an auto show and it looked great; so much more muscular than the regular C6. It reminded me of the 70's Stingray.
Its not the biggest gun that matters its accuracy. Im practiced enough with my keltec that i can put a whole in your heart from 20yds. So ive no worries. Teehee. MahiaihadihadhBah Have you ever shot the eagle? Ive shot all the Magnum Research Eagles except the .357. The .50 was alot of fun but expensive.
Old 10-24-2005, 01:21 PM   #11
ARMAN
Regular User

Do you live in a deep ghetto town so you need a gun? Or knife? Just curious
My buddy shot an asshole who was thretening him and other people in with the knife and got in jail for 6 years, no matter what you do you probably will be te one who get in jail overhere atleast. I was thinking of him just today, why the fuck he shot that piece of shit(he didnt die)??? 6 years of his life down the toilet

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 03:27 PM   #12
gtx28
Regular User

No i dont live in a ghetto, i live in a nice neighborhood. Thats kind of a prejudice comment. Crime happens all over, the police are a great force but cannot be everywhere hense I protect myself. I always have a pocket knife because it primarily serves as a tool rather than protection. I advocate self reliance to a degree rather than complete dependance.

O and btw if i didnt mention it before i live in fla usa. So its perfectly legal to shoot someone when i feel my life loved one or my personal well being is being threatened. If im not mistaken in RC's state he can shoot anyone on his land so long as there back isnt turned.
Old 10-24-2005, 04:07 PM   #13
Stikz
Regular User

If im not mistaken in RC's state he can shoot anyone on his land so long as there back isnt turned.
RC, when's the sniper rifle coming?And what's the deal with a carry piece? How bad is Florida?
Stikz is offline   Reply With Quote