Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Books, Comics And Magazines > Magazine Scans

Old 10-04-2005, 05:24 PM   #31
PandaBeat
Regular User

Originally Posted by Just_me
Originally Posted by PandaBeat
Sportauto times is one thing and factory times another thing and shouldnt be compared together.
:roll:
Sportauto tell us every little detail like, tires, roadconditions, airtemps and asphalt temps and the most important thing, they use the same driver all the time. They also test the cars they way the cars are when leaving the factory.
I will never use factory times when Im comparing with other cars cause we know nothing about those cars (is it a preproductioncar, did it use R-tires, did the car use a cage, was the car tested they way the car is when leaving the factory etc, etc. Factory times, they are just about markeeting their cars.

Sportauto is the most fair and reliable source we have. I dont trust factory times and I will never use it when comparing with other cars.
This is my personal agenda so please keep your roll-eyes for yourself.
I don't give a crap what YOU like; on that list there are sport auto times, factory times and times achieved by other magazines (as well as private tests). Unless that you're posting here using a braille computer, and since it bothers you so much, I'd recommend you to obviate the "non fair and un-reliable" times, it's easy, READ the legend, discriminate the sport auto times and only read those. Understand?
Lol 4 posts and you already act like a fool. The guys over at supercarfreak are probably mean to you so now you come here and pretend like you are all that.
WOW, you're such a comedian! so funney! I think you're right, maybe I should act like an uninformed n00b until I have 400something posts, and only then I'll be allowed to act like a pompous prick, like yourself.
PandaBeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 05:29 PM   #32
PandaBeat
Regular User

Originally Posted by everso
LOL

see what happens when you have a BMW in your avatar? people attack you!!! haha

I didn't attacked him, I made a contribution to the thread and he acted like a fanboy... and fanboys get what they deserve.
Old 10-04-2005, 06:03 PM   #33
PandaBeat
Regular User

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas

Guys... this is really entertaining to watch... a newbie with 6 posts acting like a... like a fool! :roll: Just_me just commented something (that I agree 100% BTW) and you reacted like a retard... you need some prozak pills to calm down a little mate!

... but keep on guys, this is quite entertaining!
So I acted like a retard? I'm not the one that acted like a goddamn fanboy, I'm not the one that acts like sport auto times are "sacred" while the rest aren't "reliable" or "fair" enough to be compared with the allmighty sport auto... if Just_me prefers to only read sport auto times he has the option to not to read the times posted by other magazines, it's easy, simple as that.

...to me it looks like some people around here don't have the brainpower to contemplate and use 'ring times if they aren't digested and brung to them by the same magazine... what happens? other mags don't use professional drivers to test at the ring? HA!

edit: and another one to comment about my post count, amazing, I didn't knew that postcount had something to do with knowledge and common sense... you with 7700 posts gotta be a genius, espaņol pelotudo
Old 10-04-2005, 06:14 PM   #34
PandaBeat
Regular User

Indeed... I'm a genius.
Bueno, yo con los posts que tengo en otros foros me deben de estar por dar el Premio Nobel...
Old 10-04-2005, 09:43 PM   #35
bmagni
Regular User

Indeed... I'm a genius.
Bueno, yo con los posts que tengo en otros foros me deben de estar por dar el Premio Nobel...
get a life
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 02:56 AM   #36
Just_me
Regular User

Me acting like a fanboy I just said I prefer sportauto,
Apparently pandas boyfriend is angry with him and I get to pay for it.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:08 PM   #37
PandaBeat
Regular User

Originally Posted by bmagni

Indeed... I'm a genius.
get a life
donde consigo una?
Old 10-05-2005, 03:09 PM   #38
PandaBeat
Regular User

how the fuck do I delete a message?
Old 10-05-2005, 03:10 PM   #39
PandaBeat
Regular User

Boyfriend = YOUR MOM!

I feel back at the knidergarten...
Old 10-05-2005, 05:54 PM   #40
Just_me
Regular User

Boyfriend = YOUR MOM!

I feel back at the knidergarten...
LoL, you wish