Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 11-26-2007, 06:24 PM   #1
LEXION
Regular User

Default Idiots!!!!!!

some morons jumping on a Lotus Exige parked in the street....looks like London

http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/vi...284807,00.html

and the idiot that was runing over the Murcielago

My Flickr Photo sets | My YouTube Videos | Mod edit: No linking to personal business in a sig

Last edited by LEXION; 11-26-2007 at 06:42 PM.
LEXION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 06:28 PM   #2
r2r
Regular User

Maybe these morons will get caught just like that other moron who ran on top of a Lambo.
r2r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 06:29 PM   #3
LEXION
Regular User

video description

About This Video

Some poor person's Elise getting trashed by three hooligans in London, on Dorset Street, near Montagu Row.

The owner and all three of these lads have now been tracked through the SELOC forums and the BRILLIANT work of SELOC members. The Police now have this footage and thanks to this and other information, an enquiry is underway. (less)
Added: September 02, 2007

My Flickr Photo sets | My YouTube Videos | Mod edit: No linking to personal business in a sig
Old 11-26-2007, 06:31 PM   #4
stmoritzer
Regular User

idiots is the right title

my page: www.davidkaiser.ch - "Lamborghini meets St.Moritz" Photo-CD now available !
recent post: 15+ Gallardo Superleggeras roaring in the Swiss Alps !
stmoritzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 06:41 PM   #5
r2r
Regular User

About This Video

Some poor person's Elise getting trashed by three hooligans in London, on Dorset Street, near Montagu Row.

The owner and all three of these lads have now been tracked through the SELOC forums and the BRILLIANT work of SELOC members. The Police now have this footage and thanks to this and other information, an enquiry is underway. (less)
Added: September 02, 2007
Haha, the power of the internet.
r2r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 06:42 PM   #6
LEXION
Regular User

damn, I found the one with the Lambo......crazy nutters!!!!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/vi...284807,00.html

A drunken vandal who did £20,000 of damage to a 217mph sports car was caught after a video of the incident was inadvertently sent to an employee of the car owner.

Egged on by friends, 23-year-old Frankie Hulme ran over the bonnet and roof of businessman Neil Greentree's £100,000 Lamborghini Murcielago in a pub car park in Dereham, Norfolk.

Mr Greentree, 38, did not realise until he parked his car in his garage at home that he had dents in the two-year-old car's aluminium roof.

But four days after the incident last June, a group of Hulme's friends began distributing a video clip of the drunken prank, which they had recorded on their mobile phones.

The group sent out the clip on Bluetooth, which allows video clips and pictures to be picked up by other mobile phones within the immediate vicinity.

Unluckily for them, one of the people who was sitting near them as they sent it out from another pub in Dereham was Matt Drake, 26, one of Mr Greentree's salesmen.

He immediately recognised the car being damaged as his boss's pride and joy.

He forwarded the clip to Norfolk police, who identified the man as Hulme.

Hulme, who is unemployed, admitted a charge of criminal damage when he appeared at Norwich Crown Court and was ordered to undertake 100 hours' community service.

He was also placed under an 8pm-6am curfew at weekends and ordered to pay Mr Greentree £1,000 compensation.

Mr Greentree, who was out with his fiancee when the car was damaged, said afterwards: “We only left the car for about 15 minutes and we did not realise anything had happened when we got back to it because it was dark.

"Four days later, Matt was in the Bull pub watching an England soccer match on TV, when everyone picked up this film on Bluetooth.”

As he was watching it, he realised that the car this idiot was trampling over was mine.

Whoever had filmed it must have been in the pub at the same time.

Distributing it to everyone in range on the Bluetooth network was not the most intelligent thing to do.

"It did not take the police long to recognise Hulme as he is known to them. It also helped that you could hear his friends shouting his name on the video.

"This guy was pretty dumb to do what he did in the first place and he was even more stupid to allow his friends to film it.”

Mr Greentree, who runs a business selling caravans in Dereham, said that repairs to the car would be at least £15,000, with the total cost likely to exceed £20,000.

"It is costing me far more because I am losing my no claims bonus and I will have to pay the insurance excess on the repair,” he said.

“Also, the fact that it has had to be repaired will become part of the history of the car and will reduce its value when I sell it.

"I feel I have been let down by the justice system because the guy has been ordered to pay only a fraction of the cost of the damage. But I'm not bitter because I am confident that life will pay the guy back in some way.”

The video clip has now been posted anonymously on several websites, including YouTube, under the heading: "Twat running over a Lambo in Dereham".
FLD report on it

Last edited by LEXION; 11-26-2007 at 06:49 PM.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:07 PM   #7
sentra_dude

Fucking assholes. No other words for them.

------------
1992 Toyota Celica GT 5spd, intake.
sentra_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:03 PM   #8
Bizi Jones
Regular User

stan...
Bizi Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 02:48 AM   #9
acmarttin
Regular User

Originally Posted by mrmojo77 View Post
Montoya once said "What a f*cking idiot!" and it suites those three guys very well.
LOL!

Yeah JPM got that one right.