Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2006, 05:24 PM   #1
Dubai
Regular User

Default New Audi S8, Should I?

JW.... You guys know more than me when it comes to cars, I check the review and your comments, my Atom and Gallardo desissions were based on JW. So i hope you will have your input here.comments will help.

I'm currently shopping for a car, and with some research and web browsing, I've tested the following cars.

BMW M5 - Not Tested> I like the power, but not the prestige! I'm going to have a baby soon. They say that it is so power, up shift will snap your neck!. So NO NO!

BMW-740iL (I think) > It is new, but with an old flavor! It is like your grandfather, you can not hate him, but you like to be around him. Makes you feel good!
The bad news, it will change soon, and with that kind of money, soon it will lose it's value.

Merc S500L> Car of the year, every one is talking about it. All of the cars that I drove were with me for at least 24hrs. With the S. only 3hr's, I knew all about it. Enough said!

Maserati - Quattroporte GT - Not tested>This was a dream car for me couple of years ago, I never though of it as an option, with the business going good. I can have a four door Ferrari in my garage. But I was SHOCKED with the interior finishing!! Too much leather, and what's up with the parking sensors! they are cantilevering from the bumpers. I was disappointed, I wish I never saw the car up close.

Audi - A8L- 4.2l> It was one of the most architectural cars, it looks much better with the new face lift, and with these huge wheels, it is blingy some how. Now, as soon I drove it, I felt home. Everything was perfectly fit. With my new business life, the phone car was working for the first time. I got the SL, and S class, both will dry your mouth... you have to shout!

So, I came to a conclusion, I want a bit of A8 + M5 + S500 AMG looks. And it came to my attention, S8. Should I get it?
Dubai is offline   Reply With Quote