Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > 5th Gear Discussion

Old 10-23-2003, 01:25 AM   #1
chernobyl
Regular User

Default Is VBH over rated?

Facts: Woman, Knows about cars, Drivers the exotic of the exotics for a living so surely shes the ultimate petrol heads girl....?

I dont find her anyway special in terms of a sex symbol but is a welcome addition to any car programme especially car programmes which are over run with 1) old 2)fat and 3) guys.

Im not a fan of boy racers so Jeremy and Tiff can stay but if they replaced VBH with some other blonde who did the same as her, i would not care really.

imo..ofcourse!
chernobyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2003, 04:54 AM   #2
Jabba
Regular User

I said the same thing to TT the other day....I think her driving is very over rated (although it has been getting better each season) Tiff knows what he is doing and Vicki THINKS she knows what she is doing...if she was a guy I doubt she would be on the show for her driving ability....

But of course she has other great talents such as a sexy voice, tits and lips made for cock sucking as well as alround sex appeal....thats why shes our girl here
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2003, 05:24 AM   #3
draak666
Regular User

People... It's hard for me to say this... but... I'm affraid that... Vicky isn't my no. 1 anymore. I find Lisa Rodgers and Penny Mallory (despite her age, whatever that may be) more attractive. Vicki probably beats Lisa on the track, but I'm not sure wether she would be able to beat Penny. So Penny would be my new no. 1.

I don't know, maybe I'm just in need for a change... :roll:

Driving Skills Ranking IMO:
1. Tiff (well above anybody else)
2. Vicky and Pennny (equal?)
3. Jeremy and Lisa. (worst)
draak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2003, 05:40 AM   #4
TT
Regular User

The fact Vicki is testing more cars this season makes me thing... what will happen in the future? The Challenge this Monday, the T350C the next one.. will she become the main host next season? What will happen to Tiff?!??! I'm already worried, because sure, I love to see Vicki or Lisa behing a wheel and playing with a gearstick but as for pure driving skills and reviews, Tiff is way ahead! I still think we need more miniskirts and lower car where the girls are to enter and exit, or at least some racing seats.. so maybe we can see some pussy
Old 10-23-2003, 08:30 AM   #5
stracing
Regular User

i doubt tiff will leave, he's a pure petrolhead. can't get anymore petrolhead than he does. but if he does have any intentions, we'll need to start a petition.

so who chose VBH over GPS on the 5th gear competition?
stracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2003, 01:31 PM   #6
gis

Originally Posted by Jabba
But of course she has other great talents such as a sexy voice, tits and lips made for cock sucking as well as alround sex appeal....thats why shes our girl here
nicely put!
Old 10-23-2003, 03:32 PM   #7
spicymustard
Regular User

I think that VBH is very overated if you watch the garage getaway episode you can see how much worse she is than Tiff, however oh the 5th gear website Tiff says she is the best driver on the show (not counting himself) so chew on that.
spicymustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2003, 04:12 PM   #8
draak666
Regular User

Originally Posted by spicymustard
oh the 5th gear website Tiff says she is the best driver on the show (not counting himself).
Well DUUH
Old 10-23-2003, 09:39 PM   #9
AlienDB7
Regular User

Originally Posted by spicymustard
I think that VBH is very overated if you watch the garage getaway episode you can see how much worse she is than Tiff, however oh the 5th gear website Tiff says she is the best driver on the show (not counting himself) so chew on that.
Who else can drive on 5th gear anyway? Tom Ford certainly can't. Adrian isn't much better either. Even Jason Barlow can drive better than Adrian.. just watch some older Driven episodes.

However, I do find vicki's driving improving every season. If you've seen the Radical racing from last series of 5th gear, she's was actually slightly faster than tiff. Okay, there's the weight issue but she certainly was up to the race car driver standard... like she said, she needs to workout a bit to prepare for races like that. I'm sure lots of us here would glad to help her out on that
AlienDB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2003, 04:00 AM   #10
draak666
Regular User

She's probably not a bad driver on the track, but she definitely can't play with a car the way Tiff can.
Old 10-24-2003, 11:42 AM   #11
fedezyl
Regular User

I'm sure she can play with something else that Tiff can't...or I hope he can't

fedezyl is offline   Reply With Quote